Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubbleweed???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stoned_soldier, Aug 14, 2003.

1. I've heard of bubbleweed and bubblehash and I've seen those bubblebags used to make them. My question is that what is it exactly and what makes bubbleweed different than weed? I heard it bubbles when lit but that can't be everything can it? These bubblebags cost a lot!!! What's the big commotion?

2. not entirely sure what you mean about bubbleweed. just to make sure tho...
    i hope you're not thinking of bubblegum. the strain. its completely unrelated to bubblehash. unless you decide to use it for making your bubble hash. lol

forgive me if that was a silly thing to post. i'm really tired.

3. I think bubblehash is a good way to maximize the THC contnet of leftover stems, fan leaves, and males. But if you have buds, there are more efficient ways to make hash, like the grind, freeze and shake through panty hose or mesh screen method.