Bubbles Learns How To Garden

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by Mr "Bubbles", Aug 26, 2014.

1. Sub'd     ;)  :smoke:  

Wizards come and go as they please, and rarely explain themselves lol

3. Gandalf!! Welcome back we've missed you 😊

4. your return has made my day fella . welcome back mate :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

5. UPDATE !!!    i have dedicated a large area for growing and have started to get things moving..

so far i have had  2 flower beds removed and now have a greenhouse using the space . :yay:  :yay: .

3 trees have been put into the ground 1 each  apple/pear/cherry. 

chilli (10 types) Peppers and cucumbers are atm under a t5 veg light and will be 1st of many to brave the cold :eek:

Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes Radishes,Cabbages,Lettuce.Tomatoes,Beetroot.Sweetcorn,Spring onions. Peas and Beans will all follow asap.

Due to me having destroyed the rear garden :laughing:  and as a trade off with my wife :love:  :love:  i now also need a flower garden @ the front of my home and a new fence put in.

Indoor garden..  all plants put into the soil mix are in flower and water only (if it aint broken litfa)  

:gc_rocks:  :gc_rocks:  :gc_rocks:  :gc_rocks:  :gc_rocks:  :gc_rocks:  :gc_rocks:  :gc_rocks:

6. How's it goin buddy? Check pm when u get a sec

7. since the site change i cant see pms or do much really. hope they fix it soon as its getting old quick..

check your e mail mate i will drop a note there. great to see you back btw

8. Thats sucks mr bubbles.

9. already did buddy. Have u notified admin of the problem? Sometimes u just gotta delete the app then reinstall...All the best for you and yours. Peace

10. It couldbe your name in tge speech marksit dont show up and in quotes and stuff i wonder if its messing with your pms and such

11. dunno loki mate it says i dont have permission to send msgs clear notifcations or nothing really im going to hit up admin to see what up as its making the site unusable atm

12. I ave left a post for the tech mods but it now says that needs permission from them before the topic can be added wtf..

bubbles is on the naughty step so im going to get stoned as fuck and paint some sheds

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. Naughty Bubbles!

Chef.

14. Will this help.