Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubblers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bmoney420, Sep 13, 2009.

1. hey everyone, iv decided to get a new peice and i want to get a bubbler. Can anybody send me links to glass blowing companies where i can find some. Im looking for a really small bubbler. kind of like this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYINaCQHSAk&feature=channel_page]YouTube - 4:20 rip out of my Bates micro jagitoe bubbler[/ame]

2. Glass Pipes > Steve Bates's Profile - Glass Pipes.org would shoot him a message on that site. I bet that pipe cost a $100 plus. Most custom orders are very expensive.Kind creations and black dragon glass will do custom orders. I doubt you will be able to find another bubbler that small.