bubblers?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by j-man, Mar 29, 2009.

1. alright guys I feel really stupid for coming here to ask this question because I have honestly have never smoked cannabis in my life time and I don't plan on doing it ever. But I do smoke a lot of pipe tobacco. well my question is can bubblers be used for pipe tobacco. I thought about a hukah but they seem pretty big and obnoxious. I have been looking at bubblers and they look small enough to go to a bonfire with and have a few beers while I smoke my favorite flavored tobacco. I want something that will cool down the smoke a bit becauese I dont smoke pipe tobacco regularly. But when I do I smoke a lot. so after smoking it a lot with my wood pipe my tounge starts to burn. and I thought maybe is the smoke is a little cooler maybe it will stop that from happening. Please dont make fun of this thread I dont know much about smoking in general and asking this question in a tobacco forum seems kind of stupid. Like ill get made fun of in there for smoking tobacco out of a bubbler. I dont know if bubblers can hold enough tobacco like do I have to pack it again then light it up after one drag. I dont know like I said I feel really awkward asking this question here but I thought you guys would know everything.

Thanks

2. yeah they work with pipe tobacco i guess, but bubblers are really for weed

3. you can smoke tobacco out of anything you can smoke weed with.

it's exactly the same concept of burning a substance and inhaling it, just different substances.

4. You CAN... but it seems like your technique is just a little off. Pipe smoking tobacco is much more a refined art than smoking cannabis. Yes, it's just lighting and inhaling a substance, but there's age old technique to smoking pipe tobacco, especially since you're looking for taste and such.

You should go to a tobacco smoking forum and try to figure out why your tongue burns. It shouldn't.

5. :confused::confused::confused:

6. Water pipes are designed for 'tobacco use only' ;).