Bubblers

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by lost_in_wonderland, Feb 1, 2014.

1. I smoked out of a bubbler one time at a party, that thing was the shit! What do you think about bubblers? I wouldn't call myself a newbie but I'm still New I'd say to smoking. I'm on three years and I can't believe I never started smoking sooner haha Nvm my rambling, I need more reasons to convince my bf to let me get a bubbler (after we move) lol Last question! If you had to choose between a bubbler and a bong, which would it be?

2. A nice bubbler can rival a decent bong, but a nice bong will destroy a nice bubbler, atleast IMHO.

I love bubblers though

3. I see what you mean. And using water pipes is said to be better for you right?

4. Both to their own, both get you really high, but there comes a point to where the bubbler gives it fattest rips, and most bongs usually exceed the bubbler limit. Just go to a smoke shop and find something dope!Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. bubblers are the shit!

I'm limited on space so I can either have bubblers or dry spoons..

bubblers are fuckin great i tell ya!

water filtration!
    smooth ass hits!
    doesn't hurt your throat!

6. You eventually get both Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. We will be space limited to and I thought a bubbler would give us the feel of a bong until we could get one. Your Soo right I will end up having both lol plus their so cute n small, its the only pipe I've ever really wanted lol

8. Should save up and get a vapeSent from my burner

9. What kind would you recommend? I know zip about vapes