Bubblers vs Mini-bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by OGbluntburner, May 16, 2012.

1. Ive been using a spoon pipe for a while now and im ready to upgrade. I cant hide a full sized bong. Ive hit bubblers a lot and i really like them. Should i go with a mini bong or a bubbler. thanks.

2. #2 slingy, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    I like bubblers better cause you can usually find more artistic looking ones, as opposed to the standard bong look just smaller. Bubblers don't have slides or removable bowls so they tend to be a littler harder to clean.

3. Was in the same exact situation as you earlier today. Picked a bubbler it's easier to hide and my friend has a bong, and we toke together pretty often. The dude dropped the price $15 and gave me 3 free lighters :D .

4. [quote name='"JerseyDank"']Was in the same exact situation as you earlier today. Picked a bubbler it's easier to hide and my friend has a bong, and we toke together pretty often. The dude dropped the price $15 and gave me 3 free lighters :D .[/quote]

Grav labs makes a good hammer bubbler. And they also make a good helix interchangable if you want to go wet to.dry.

5. if you're spending under $30 get a bub