Bubblers/bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by toker79, May 14, 2009.

1. How much better for your lungs do you think bubblers and bongs are as opposed to pieces and joints? I know its hard to quantify, but have any of you guys read something about it? thanks

2. well, most of the damgage caused by smoking is the sheer heat of the smoke you're inhaling. in my opinion, i stand tall behind wet pieces. i love them, and would GLADLY take anything like a bong or a bubbler over a piece or a joint. but hey, that's just me

3. Any type of smoking is not healthy, vape's are the healthiest way to get high (besides eating weed too).

But water pieces also are better for you than dry pieces, chillums, blunts/joints. They filter out SOME harmful chemicals that dry pieces do not, and are easier on the lungs I believe. Meh, I've read it, and it's pretty comon knowledge it's true, but I dont have any sources proving it.

4. It should be common sense that ash and hot dry smoke isn't very good for your lungs. I would say that a wet piece is much easier on your lungs.

5. A vape that is "plugged" into a bong would most likely be the healthiest option, I also have nothing to back this up with, but logically it would make sense, and would probably be your best option concerning health.