Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubblers At Cigar Shop?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, Jun 13, 2013.

1. I have 50$ and I wanna pick up a bubbler at my local cigar shop. It says Cigars and more and has bongs and glass pieces in the back of the store. You have to be 18 to go in which is no problem because I am 18. But do you guys think I could find a decent bubbler for 50$? I have to save my other 50$ for weed lol any help is appreciated

2. Why don't you just go there and check out the bubblers?  Its a cigar shop so as long as you don't mention weed you should be fine.  You aren't underage, so you can go there whenever you want without risk of getting caught.  Usually the people in the shop know what's good.

3. Yeah, basically....look at them and see......the main thing you want to look for, other than being overall built well, is the thickness of the glass. 

A lot of times, at least in Southern California, you'll get the best deals at those little combination shops like that that aren't really headshops. Best or worst, it can go both ways. Generally the guys working in there have no idea what the shit is worth, so you can haggle with them a lot. I bought my double bubbler that would have easily been $75 at any headshop around here in a fucking dry cleaners that also sold glass, for $30 hahahaha.

4. I ended up getting a cheap bub