Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by old pothead, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Been token for 50 years. the thing I like to smoke out of is my baby bubbler. Fits in the palm of my hand. It's perfect for smoking alone. I still have my bongs, water pipe, pipes, and papers. now my baby bubbler is by far my favorite. I gave her a name Betty the bubbler.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. pics....?

3. I don't know how. I'm too old.

• Like Like x 3
  4. well. this is interesting.

5. I cannot wait to get a small bubbler. I like a couple on Grasscity but prefer the ones that Marley Natural makes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 14mm Dewar corn cob bubbler from Purr looks very nice. A little more costly, but you get what you pay for

• Like Like x 2
  7. I had a blue printed glass bubbler about 6 inches high. She was beautiful. Then my cat knocked her down when he jumped up on my desk during a fight with another cat and crash! Broken. I was pretty bummed. I got her from Smoke Cartel and they threw in a white spoon pipe as well. Don't remember what I paid but it wasn't bad. I'll be looking for a new one soon. That corn cob bubbler sounds really cool.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Dewar one is nice cause you can change bowls if you want. They always have special. Especially with 420 coming.

• Like Like x 1