Bubbler... yet to be named.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jdbeitz, Jul 10, 2010.

1. $35 at a local hippie store... worked out very well. It's my first bubbler. The only thing i dont like is how hard it is to clean. :mad:

photo 1.jpg

2. Buy this stuff called Grunge Off. Headshops carry it. Pour it in and let it sit. Rinses out clean as new.

3. I'll have to give that a try. it gets built up really bad inside the water chamber and i can't get in there to clean it

4. Wow that looks verr nice. Is your car a MS3? from what i can see thats what it looks like.

5. 2004 mazda 3 silver 5 speed. its my baby haha. 12" kicker l7 in the trunk pushing 900 watts...

6. Gotcha, knew it was a mazda 3. I drive an is300 5spd but my brother has a speed3, the car is pretty damn quick. I got a single pioneer 12" with some shitty amp lol. All my performance mods are done right, but the sound system is half assed.

7. Nice. Since it's still technically my parents car, they won't let me do any engine mods :( audio is all i get haha

8. that's a sick bubbler bro, smoke from ittt :smoke:

9. No way dude put it up on top of your fireplace as a decoration.

10. I like it. :p

11. gotcha, well theres not much to do to an NA Mazda 3 anyway. When you get your own you can get something with some more potential lol.