Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubbler with no downstem?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xkellyyp, Jul 29, 2012.

1. i bought a bubbler last night online and today i was just glancing at the pictures of it and i realized it doesn't have a downstem... so i was wondering can i still put water in it? stupid question i know but i'm just wondering haha

2. I don't see how it would get any filtration, but it's sure fine for dry hits I guess?

3. is it really a bubbler without a downstem..unless you can get a bowl with a downstem that fits..otherwise its just a pipe

4. well i canceled the order. lol i'm gonna stick with my reliable online headshop that i usually buy off of instead of just winging it and buying from a random site. i'm getting a CSI Glass Mini Can Showerhead Bubbler!

5. Good choice man. I always need that water filtration.

6. That's dope for $40.

7. Bubbler with no downstem...
    Sherlock? Sounds like...

8. there are plenty of water pieces with no downstem, it's called a natural perc.