Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bubbler vs pipe. price wise

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Renji Elric, Feb 26, 2010.

1. so i've finally got enough money to buy a piece :) i'm going tomorrow i beleive. i was originally going to buy a glass pipe, but then i smoked out of a grav bong and liked how smooth the hits were. I'd like a bubbler because the hits would be smoother than a pipe, ithink.
    would 40 bucks be enough for a decent bubbler? or should i be safe and go with the pipe? thanks!

2. You might be able to get a decent bubbler online for around that price.

I think you would have to be lucky to find one in a headshop for that much though.

3. You would probably be able to buy a decent bubbler for around that price, my bubbler was like 42 bucks and it work(ed) real good and it was half colored half frosted.

If you spent 40 dollars on a pipe you would be able to get a really nice heady pipe, and that would probably only cost around 30 bucks or something.

4. Yes dude I bought a nice bubbler recently for 30 or 35 bucks and it's nice! I wish I had a picture to show you Renji Eric. You must remember that you can bargain in any headshop, it's not hard at all. Just be confident in your ability to do so.

5. yeah, you can probably get a REALLY sweet bowl and a decent bubbler...I would go with the bubbler

6. You should be able to get a good bub for that much.

7. [​IMG]
    the bowl was 25 and the bubbler was 35 and i LOVE my bubbler. so its your decision