Bubbler vs Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by stoner-gengar, Feb 10, 2014.

1. What is the technical difference between a large bubbler and a bong? Is there one?

2. Not really, though honestly I prefer the scientific bubblers over a lot of bongs. 

3. #23 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    Bubblers usually have a carb whereas the bongs have a bowl you slide out. Other than that they're pretty similar.  The scientific bubblers are nice...basically they have fancy percolators vs a standard bong. 
    View attachment 1282532

4. If your not a big smoker then get a bubbler if you don't always have it with water its easier to hide a bubbler and you can make great hits by putting ice in there and water the hits taste great and Sherlock bubblers look the coolest

5. I love my bong and would never consider replacing it with a bubbler. The two just don't compare. But I do like that a scientific-style bubbler with a simple quartz bucket makes for one of the best budget dab rigs you can get.

6. Just got my first bubbler yesterday. A grav lab hammer bubbler and the thing hits so Damn smooth and it gets me fried. Gets dirty a little too quick but a little more stealthier than a bong.