Bubbler vs Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Grouplove, Nov 11, 2012.

1. ones not better than the other, just gotta look around and find what looks the coolest. bubblers are great, and bongs are great, cant go wrong with either one.

2. At 50$ you're looking at something very basic, but sometimes basic gets you fucking STONED! Less filtration (Percs) the harsher it is, the more you cough, the higher you get:S

3. There's a lot of Facebook groups that sell pieces? Like locally or you contact someone and they ship it to you?
    Yeah. A basic bong will probably be what I'll get. All those perc add ons are great, but pricey.
    Thanks for.all the feed back. Hopefully one of the lhs will have some sorta deal :D

4. [quote name='"Grouplove"']There's a lot of Facebook groups that sell pieces? Like locally or you contact someone and they ship it to you?
    Yeah. A basic bong will probably be what I'll get. All those perc add ons are great, but pricey.
    Thanks for.all the feed back. Hopefully one of the lhs will have some sorta deal :D[/quote]

Also try looking on Instagram, they're are a lot of head shops that advertise and sell everything online

5. #25 tstick, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    Well, in a perfect world, I'd get a Mobius stereo matrix bubbler. But, in a less-perfect world, the new HiSi travel bubbler that someone posted on here is a KILLER looking bubbler and sells f0r abut half of what the Mobius does.

6. I own the stereo matrix bubbler. Cant say enough good things about it :D

Like breathing air :p

7. Anyone here have the Toro double macro? Looking into making that my new rig xD