Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bubbler smell

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by snowboard03, May 13, 2010.

1. hey im gona get my first water piece this weekend:hello: but im concerned about the smell. i plan on emptying the water after every sesh but what else should i do to conceal the smell. i live with my parents and i dont want them catching me. wrap it in something? idk im baked right now so ill check back laterzzzz:smoking:

2. I usually keep mine in a crown royal bag inside of a thick wool sock. Contains it pretty good, even if its sitting out I tend to not have water in it so I know that I will have clean water each sesh. With the sock and bag thing it also adds some protection to it.

well thats what I keep mine in I am sure that other people have suggestions though. Cleaning it on a pretty regular basis helps keep the smell down as well.

3. bump. i need some help here

4. clean it regularly and put it in a ziplock freezer bag when storing it.

5. if you have a vent in ur bathroom, should be a couple of inches off the wall when u took the cover piece off put it in there.

6. i keep mine in a box with a blanket over it. even if i leave water in it it doesnt smell, also i have a box of dryer sheets in the box along with rest of my tokin tools lol