Bubbler or spoon?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mahoney1092, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Should I get a bubbler or a spoon for a new awesome piece?

2. Personally, I like spoons...I was always of the opinion that bubbler were just kind of bleh. If I really wanna use water I'll just use a full blown bong. But mostly my opinion on the matter stems from I used to carry around a bubbler, and couldn't figure out a way to have it in my car without spilling frigging water...so I used a spoon instead. And kept the bubbler at home...where it never got used because I tended to use my bong at home.

3. Depends what you want to use it for. Spoons are great for travel (so long as you don't get pulled over) since they don't have water and won't spill.

Bubblers are like mini-bongs and you can travel with them, although you should be careful not to spill.

Personally I like bubblers because I HATE scooby snacks getting in my mouth. It is just the worst thing ever for me. Once a spoon is screened though then it is usually fine. Although it is always a little more harsh than anything with water.

4. Me personally I'd get a bubbler. I like running my smoke thru water. It looks cool as fuck, but more importantly it takes some of the brut off, and makes the smoke cooler.

Plus I hate spoons cause you get ash in your mourn.

5. I use a glass screen in all of my spoons to avoid the ash problem.

6. Neither, get a sherlock!

7. No. Get a Sherlock bubbler. Yeah...

8. Get a shamah

9. Get some joint papers...cheaper.

10. Spoons do NOT get ash in your mouth if you know how to properly pack and hit a bowl in one haha, and glass screens are completely unnecessary unless for some reason the blower put a ridiculously large hole in it, in which case I'm wondering why you bought that pipe in the first place...

But honestly OP, if you can't decide just find a nice medium and get a hammer shaped bubbler with a very small chamber, that way if you don't like to, or its inconvenient for you to use water, you can simply use it as if it were a spoon.

11. If I were you I would check out the little Sherlock bubbler that Medicali makes or the almost exactly copy that Grav Labs makes. It's like a 4 in long tube that has a little diffused downstem. I bought the Grav labs one 2 years ago for only $40. I'll post a pic if I can find a picture

12. I found one

Attached Files:

13. get a nice durable spoon, especially if you plan to take it out of the house. im not a fan of small bubblers because in my experiences they get spilled way too often, though i do enjoy a water cooled smoke..

14. I'm going to get a spoon cause of the travel factor

15. Hope you enjoy it! :)

16. nothing better for 420 on the go