Bubbler or Bong?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Robert7, Jan 7, 2013.

1. I want to buy a glass piece.
    I want some water filtration, I love the cooled down smoke, it is less harsh on my lungs and throat.

I wanted to get this bubbler:
    Black Leaf - Saxo Glass Bubbler - Recessed Joint - 10-arm Perc - Grasscity.com

Or this bong:
    Black Leaf - 10-arm Fixed Stem Cylinder Ice Bong - Glass Ice Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Or this bong:
    'Black Leaf' Icebong with Hurricane Section - Glass Ice Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Or this bong:
    Flaming Skull - Beaker Base 7mm Glass Ice Bong - 41cm - Blue - Glass Ice Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Which one should I get?
    What's the difference between a very large bubbler and a bong/ small bong?
    The bubbler doesn't get you as high because of the smaller hits? The bong has bigger hits therefore you get more high? Unless you take more hits with the bubbler then you will achieve the same high as a bong?

2. I like the second and last bong. But for me personally, the bubbler would be better because I live with my parents.

3. Dude I like them too! I haven't decided yet, but I like those three the most. I also live with my parents! Don't be fooled, that bubbler is HUGE ;)

4. The 2nd one reminds me of a bong I used to have. It hits like a dream.

5. You really can't go wrong with those choices. The only thing is that if a bubbler is taller than 8 inches you might just want to opt for a bong. On-the-go I use bubblers pretty exclusively, though, so I'm moderately biased in that regard.

6. I would go with the bubbler. If you were to get the bongs I would get either the 2nd one or the plain straight tube. Then on the tube you could add a showerhead or something for more diffusion. But me personally I would go for the bubbler because it has better diffusion

7. Bubbler or 2nd bong.... I would go with the bong though