Bubbler help, questions on cleaning, and storing.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vince165, Jan 7, 2010.

1. So I got a pretty sweet bubbler a couple weeks ago, named it garados (like the pokemon) cause of the fact thats its long, zig zagy, blue, and plain awesome.

Got some questions though.

How often should I be cleaning her?

How often should I scrape and get rid of resin?

When travvelling with it, even just on the bus, what should I keep it in? Ive got it in bubble wrap and inside a bunch of hats to try to keep it safe, but it ends up stinking up the bubble wrap, then keeping it self smelling like crap. Is there a different, more sanitary way I could cary it around? And if I keep a laundry sheet (those ones taht make your clothes smell good) in the bubble wrap with the bubbler, will it have any harmful effects?

Help is very much appreciated

2. for christmas i got a bubbler and man does the bubble wrap make it stink. clean it whenever the stem is black and the water compartment has weed and ashparticles building up badly (70-99% iso and salt)

for storage (anything small what can hold your bud and lighters) i use a shaving kit :D with wash clothes in it (works perfect)