Bubbler, grinder and bud!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Anxbis, Dec 7, 2011.

1. #1 Anxbis, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
    When I moved to Kelowna, I decided it was time to get some new "toking tools" so I went out to Mary Jane's Headquarters and found myself a bubbler and an awesome grinder! The bubbler cost me $79CAD and the grinder was $30CAD. It's a SCAN grinder. Bubbler's... a bubbler. The best part about the grinder is it came with a little scoop, which I didn't get when I bought my old grinder.

EDIT: Fixed the pic.

Attached Files:

2. that little scoop is for kief, not weed and you should put a nickel on top of the first screen to knock more kief off. btw how's the kief that come's out of that thing? i almost got my grinder with two screen's instead of one but the screen's were the same gauge so i didnt really see the point.

3. dont put a scoop in the weed chamber, it's pretty dumb. All it does is knock off more thc from your nugs, making your nugs less dank. Just let them naturally accumulate, and then sprinkle some kief on your bowls and get blasted! :smoke:

4. This grinder gives me so much kief it's ridiculous. I actually didn't expect it to give me a lot, but after grinding up a quarter it covered a layer in the first chamber and about half the chamber at the bottom. Not too bad in comparison to my old scan grinder that didn't give me shit!!

Don't worry I just put it in there for photo purposes. I use it to collect the kief and scrape around the sides of the chambers. It's perfect!