Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bubbler cracked:advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 3mBr3y-0-, Sep 14, 2009.

1. i bought a bubbler for real cheap from this dude i know, but it has like a rly tiny hairline crack in it. sry i dont have any pics but i was jw if theres any sort of glue or epoxy or somthing i can put over the crack to make it stronger...???

2. Super glue actually works well if its not too big. I once bought a bong from this guy that a small crack in it too and super glue did wonders. It ended up lasting only a few months, but it still ripped hard.

3. yea thats wat i was thinking. i jus wanted to make sure it works lol. thanks

4. Yeah no prob. After a while you can re glue, but it might just be in your best interest to get a new piece.

5. You could also try some silicone sealant that's made for plumbing and stuff. They sell it at pretty much every hardware store. I've never tried it for fixing glass but it's always sealed everything else I've used it on so it might be worth a try. Or try super glue. They also make windshield repair kits but I don't know how cost effective that would be in your situation.

6. how much did you pay for it? and belive it or not mighty putty works hella good i used it when my hookah vase cracked

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_4a4O7kXQo]YouTube - Mighty Putty Dub![/ame]