Bubbler clogged need help please

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mikeymikeyo, Mar 30, 2009.

1. so my bubbler is clogged up. There was pieces of ash in the stem, (the down tube) at the very bottom, i ran out of orange chronic (cleaning solution) and i thought well il just put some warm water, stick a pipe cleaner down it and try to "clean it out" only thing is i was high at the time, and i had no pipe cleaner, so i said hey why not just use a QTIP....bad idea...it ended up breaking off and now basically the Qtip is in the downstem. THe entire downstem is white from the qtip blocking it lol
    i poured water in it, to soak into the qtip material and hopefully get it "soggy" only thing it has no way of expanding and getting "flimsy" so its jsut STUCK there...any suggestions? or am i just f**ed...if u need a pic i can take one to help better understand
    thanks

2. damn dude that sucks, seeing that your only in west covina you should go to a shop in la verne that sells grunge off for mad cheap. or i would tell you to go to a model store and buy super small tweezers to pull it out

3. maybe try using two long needles and try to pull it out. like chop sticks.