Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubbler/bong high vs pipe high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RatedRKO16, Oct 13, 2016.

?

I feel like I get more high with ___________ .

1. Bubbler/Bong

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Pipe

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. No noticeable difference between the two

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I've always wondered if the water from a bubbler or bong filters out something good in the smoke that lessens the high (I.E. you have to smoke more weed with a bubbler or bong to get the same high as a pipe).

I have no idea if this is anything factual to this. Or maybe I'm just better at taking drags from a normal pipe and I'm burning up the weed with the lighter more with my bubbler. In any event, I definitely get stoned off less weed using my pipe.

Has anyone found this to be true to them? Opposite? Is there anything factual to water filtering out something in the bud that would be beneficial to your high?

2. #2 Dr. Natty Light, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    If I smoke my bong for 2 weeks straight, a pipe will get me higher. If I use a pipe for two weeks straight, a bong will get me higher.

All in all, it's easier to put down some bud when you're smoking a bong and it's less harsh on your throat, so you have more potential to get higher. That's my vote. (trust me, I'd rather have a small amount of THC filtered out as well as carcinogens than pure smoke)

I'll pack a bowl to last me from 4pm-11pm or so w/controlled hits, then at night, I'll grind up .33-.5g and just rip it through my bong within an hour or so and be baked as hell.

Off topic but fuck blunts tbh. I used to love them b/c I could use .6g's in a skinny boy and soar... until my tolerance got high. Now unless I'm rolling with close to a G, it's not worth it to smoke one. I could also get just as high with pieces using half the herb. :confused_2:

3. Honestly I don't think there are different highs but I'd use whatever method you feel most comfortable with. I always use water pipes because I like the filtration and smoothness.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?