Bubbleponics

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by gardenkingss, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Okay so I just made my bubbleponics stealth, the first one..I've searched all over and can't figure out what to do? How to take care of it and stuff. Please help?! Thanks :D:smoke:

2. Like what lights as in flouresent lights? Any links? :s

3. If your tryn to do a complete CFL (compact floresence lighting) then ther is really only a few things to note( with out gettn all technical and anal) when your in ur veg state be lookn for cfl that have a color temp. Of 6000k+ and for your bloom/flower stage be lookn for a color temp of 2700k. These numbers don't refer to watts it is simply the spectrum of light that it produces which is why u need both types( if ur plannen on goin cfl thru ur entire grow) these color temps are usually in all the bulbs specs when ur lookn in the details of product( don't worry it's simple) if your wondering where u can find such bulbs thn jst google it thrs a pretty good sit called 1000bulbs.com and thr prices are fair with quality product to match. I hope this helps you I know all of it can be pretty overwhelming at times but really just don't over complicate it in ur head that's when the shit hits the fan lol. If ur still in the grey after reading this then jst ask for some clearer answers the ppl here at Grass city are very helpful and I'm positive sum one here can answer all ur fictitious growing questions lol.

4. Does the wattage matter on the 6000k color?

5. Ok first off let me say that I am not a lighting expert so don't tar and feather me if I'm wrong bout any thing, the link u posted is for a HPS light(iv nvr heard of anyone using a flood light but it shud be the same as a grow light jst different housing for the bulb) HPS is used for flowering and probably the best choice if ur situation permits it, so it sounds like ur only gunna be using the CFLs' for ur veg part of the grow( if this is incorrect plz let me know and il refine my reply to better suit u) and if it is only for vegging then ur gunna stick with a color temp of 6000k or higher, and as for the wattage... Yes absolutely the watts matter. It really depends on how many fictitious plants ur gunna have in ur make believe garden. I think u said u had a stealth grow box just like me( I have 2 one for veg plants/mothers and another for flowering which I made and was way cheaper thn that little p.o.s premade one I bought) and if this is true thn ur space using too large, in tht case thrs 2 things u can do.... Either buy a whole bunch of 42 watt bulbs(only 2$ on that site I told u about) and wire en all together so u have light where u want it or u can do what I did in my flowering box which is buy a large watt CFL(150-200watt) and hang that bitch rite in there. I personally like option #2, that way it's only 1 bulb and alot less hassle( unless ur confident u can wire a whole bunch of fixtures together) and believe me the large watt CFL's are much larger in size thn ur average home bulbs and it makes my box glow like the 4th of July, u might even call it over kill but I truly think it's great. Either way u go I wud suggest puttn around 200 watts in ur box. If u post the size of it I can help u further. If this disentangle answer ur question thn leave a reply I'll be check this post all nite( iPod touch is so freakn cool lol) so il answer any q's u have until bout 1am

6. 4got to tell ya that if u wanna talk to me alone n not post any thing my email is - sublime5423@yahoo

7. Yeah dude I'll get some pics up in this. Do you have any pics to post of your success? :D and any links for the lights to buy? I can't find any 150w cfls on that site :/

8. Jst type in high wattage cfl on google and BAM! More bulbs thn u can count( and thr on1000bulbs u gotta look

9. Can you post any links? :/ I can only find 5000k:confused:

10. K go to 1000bulbs, go to home page and on the bottom of the page thrs a bunch of categories ur gunna click on the one that says 2-200watt CFL's if u can't see it thn restart on home page and on the left of screen they have all ther categories ur gunna find the one that says CFL's and go from there. If u can't find em on that site with this info thn u gotta be on the wrong site. They advertise thr 2-200watts all over the place

11. They are called T-5's HO and come in grow and flower, Just google it and the lights will come on!

12. I think he wants cfls not t-5 ( u can't fit a 4foot fixture in a 3 foot box lol duh)

13. Whichever ones best :D

14. area is this

Attached Files:

15. What haPpened? This thread kinda died