Bubblelicious X5, 400W Mh/hps Cooltube, Scrog, Gl60 2X2X5 Tent, 4Inch Inline W/ Carbon Scrubber

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by skinnydrollin, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Yeah my partner has been spraying the soil with a insectscide and even the dried out method we will see how it works.... But we have flowers so we can't spray the plants

yea definitely cant spray insecticide on the fruit.  that FF dong bug me stuff you can spray directly on the buds no problem which kind of helped me, matter a fact, the directions state that you can use it on the fruit up until harvest.

i made a trip to the local hydro shop today and they dont even have any shipments of FFOF because of complaints.

I also just ordered another 5 beans of bubblelicious from nirvana.  this next round ill be doing in the thread but i will be doing hempy instead of soil so people can see the comparison all in one spot.

3. well, my hps bulb blew today after 8 straight weeks of use.  The symptoms were several misfires.  It would take about 5 trys of powering the ballast on and off in order to get it to turn on and then finally, no more.  replaced with a generic 400w hps sylvania  bulb from lowes because my hydro shop was closed.  Lesson learned: always have a back up bulb!

4. Foo
    Good lawd man. Very inspiring as I've been doing a bunch of research on a new grow. These things look delicious. Props!

Sent from my ADR930L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thanks man!

6. i had to harvest one plant because the yellow spread all over the tiny leaves on the bud sites.  the other plants are under 48-72 hours of dark before chop, dry and cure.  

i will have pictures up after chop.

7. I got my seeds from herbies and here is what happened:

1. They resent my order expedited international mail as my original order is still stuck in customs.
    2. i received that reshipped order today and 3 out of the 9 seeds are smashed.

Maybe i just had a bad experience with herbies this round =/ but my next order of bubblelicious is on the way.

I will be posting final weight, and test smoke report soon along with pictures for the next grow and set up.

8. So final weight dry:

179 grams ~ 6.4 ounces off 4 plants.
    Almost .5 grams/per watt.  

IMG_2320.JPG IMG_2321.JPG IMG_2322.JPG IMG_2323.JPG IMG_2324.JPG

My goal was 280 grams .7 grams per watt, better luck next time as i encountered a variety of problems this grow, im still quite pleased.

Pre-cure smoke report:

I broke a tip of a cola off, broke it down, and loaded it into the bong.  it was just a tiny bit. After one rip i didnt feel anything for about 1-2 minutes.  After that you get this massive rush of a high, very energetic with a mild body stone, a hardcore mind stone.  I was pretty fucked up for about an hour.  the taste was sweet, and it was a tad bit planty/earthy as i smoked the bud before it was fully cured.

I pretty sure after about 1-2 months of curing, everything will improve as i've heard with this strain.

Attached Files:

9. My next grow setup is going to be the following:

2 gallon Hempy Buckets
    total cost about 20 bucks at home depot
    IMG_2329.JPG IMG_2330.JPG IMG_2331.JPG
    Ill be using 100% coarse  for the grow medium.

Ill be using FF nutrient trio for the primary nutrients along with big bud, bud candy, floralicious, rapid root, and cal mag for the supplementary nutrients.

Same 2x2 tent, 3 plants

2 pineapple chunk from barney seeds
    1 great white shark
    IMG_2327.JPG
    I will be growing 1 auto-flower outdoors:
    IMG_2327.JPG
    Bubblegum feminized auto from herbies.  I will be using the lucas formula for the autoflower.

400w metal halide 35,000 lumens and 55,000 lumen HPS
    IMG_2325.JPG IMG_2326.JPG

10. I received my seeds from nirvana seed shop in literally 7 days.  Bubblelicious again.  I am going to scrap my pineapple chunk seeds and grow the bubblelicious instead.  im germinating 2 seeds of great white and two seeds of bubblelicious and one bubblegum auto as of now.

Im scrapping the pineapple chunk because of the 100+ days flowering time and the sativa dominant pheno's that everyone is reporting.  i wish i read up on the reviews instead of going by the breeders specs on the herbies site.  I dont have room for any 5-6ft tall tents as my tent is a little over 5 ft tall.  Plus 100 days of flowering is too long for me.

As ll of the seeds germinate, im going to have to make a decision, grow 2 bubblelicious and 1 great white or grow 2 great white and 1 bubblelicious.

11. You should have gotten urself some pure power plant!! Mine should be done in a matter of weeks

12. Yea i should have.

Just an update for the next run, NONE of my herbies seeds germinated successfully except for the auto-fem bubble.  The pineapple chunks and great white shark seeds did not germinate.  1 out of 7 seeds germed, 3 arrived cracked.  NEVER ordering from herbies again, that site is a joke.

All 5 bubblelicious seeds germed as usual.  will have pictures soon.

13. Bro I would have made a complaint

14. I've only ever ordered from attitude or nirvana. Never had one problem, 100% germ rate every time. That was a killer last grow man, your plants really filled in there in the last couple weeks. Good luck on your next, I'll poke my head in now and then.

15. Yea, im ganna try attitude next and nirvana next with a 9 1 gallon hempy grow.   Check my hempy grow at this link, ive aready started.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1247742-get-hempy-400w-cooltube-2x2x5-tent.html

I was going to continue this one but i just decided to create a new one for hempy only cause i think im going to grow that style for  a couple years, done with soil and herbies lol

16. What's wrong with soil? :confused:

17. Nothing is wrong with soil, I just kept getting bugs and having bug problems and I wanted to try out hempy buckets/hydro. I grow I'm my bedroom so just try to get the maximum amount out if my setup without all the hassle.