Bubblelicious X5, 400W Mh/hps Cooltube, Scrog, Gl60 2X2X5 Tent, 4Inch Inline W/ Carbon Scrubber

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by skinnydrollin, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Damn dude!!!! that's some monsters you got there, looking good, I'm so excited to see our yields with a 600w hps. How is the smell? Our 600w tent is running a 6" fan and filter setup venting directly outside, but our CFL tent is just a 4" venting into the room and that one goes to flower tomorrow!

Subbed for final results!

oh and herbies is awesome, I just ordered a ton of auto seeds from there, got like 6 freebies, shipping took 4 days from receiving my tracking number to getting to my box :) no worries, I was missing 3 seeds, and I didnt' notice until just recently and even though the order was old, they quickly responded saying that the missing seeds and another freebie was on it's way, no questions asked.

2. Nice colas man, can't wait to see the results.

3. Thanks, the smell is really sweet and mouth watering, not bad at all.  I have my tent venting directly into my room. Good luck on the flowering, what strains are you growing?

This grow is going to be my last soil grow for a while as im going to grow using hempy buckets with 100% perilite using the herbie beans.

4. Thanks!  i cant wait either, i cant even guess the yield at this point because every day a certain part of the cola blows up, ill take some more pics soon once the hairs start to change color a bit more.

5. ugghhhh beans stuck in customs again.... been 1 week stuck.

6. DAY 59 flowering,  performed a flush 3 days ago.  No more nutrients being added, as I am watering with ph'ed water only 2-3 times a week.  Sometime week 9-10 ish, im going to stop adding water water-so-ever to help with the drying process.  Check out the nutrient slop that was flushed from the smart pots:

IMG_2227.JPG IMG_2228.JPG

They are packing weight every single day as I had to twine them together to control the fox tailing:
    IMG_2234.JPG IMG_2238.JPG IMG_2241.JPG IMG_2242.JPG IMG_2243.JPG IMG_2244.JPG IMG_2247.JPG IMG_2249.JPG IMG_2250.JPG IMG_2251.JPG IMG_2252.JPG IMG_2253.JPG IMG_2254.JPG IMG_2255.JPG IMG_2256.JPG IMG_2257.JPG IMG_2258.JPG IMG_2259.JPG IMG_2260.JPG IMG_2263.JPG

I'm really hoping for 10+ zips which would be about .7g per watt.  14 zips would put me at almost 1 gram per watt.

Here are the nutrients I used throughout the whole grow:
    IMG_2224.JPG IMG_2223.JPG

7. Nice! We're currently flowering Grapefruit, and god bud. And we have a few autos going, blue cheese, purple cheese, pineapple punch and 2 dark devils. The autos wont even start flowering until the 2 photoperiod plants are done so all legal! 

I wanna do hydro next! Just more money lol.

I'm excited to see what we will yield from the autos since our photo's are just under some CFL's..

Your updated pics look great!!! and damn that's a good weight goal, how many plants??

yea im going to do hempy buckets next with some heavy yielding 700+ gram/m2 plants.

I only have 4 plants there, topped, no LST.

9. Holy shit! That's awesome! Very excited to see what strains you do! I'm hoping to pull at least 1.5oz per auto. I think it'll be possible, small LST on the side branches and that's all. I like experimenting with photos though since they are forgiving. Hoping to have the headband clone here soon so we can throw 2 cinex and the headband into the photo tent and scrog them! I want to pickup our ballast by then too so we can run HPS in there since it's getting colder here now, but would also have to get a 6" fan at the very least for the cool tube.

10. so within you grow cab you are doing nothing but autoflowers right?  that a pretty cool idea because photos flower automatically so you can just keep throwing new ones in once the other ones are done, very smart!

i have a 400w hps and mh cooled by a 4inch inline with a 4<6 inch flange.  its not doing so bad.  my temps never get above 90 degrees and all the hollerin about high temps i have found to not be true.

my only problem with this grow is the freaking smart pots, they are so problematic for heavy colas and they can get mold/fungus growing on the sides after flush.

11. We have 3 tents lol. One for autos only one for photoperiod and one clone and germing once we get a t5 fixture for it.

But ya it's really nice, we haven't had anything over 84* with our 600 on 75%. It's been hot here. Thankfully we have AC.

I haven't had any issues with our pots yet. Hopefully we don't!

12. I got me a bean of bubble, im fucking excited your buds look so tastey

13. Make sure you top it or you will be mad at yourself.  Bubblelicious is a pretty good producer when topped as you can see and a very forgiving tough strain.  Ive had almost every possible problem this grow from PH lockouts to spider mites and the plants are still going super strong.  happy growing man and good luck!

14. \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tFirst-Class Package International Service
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tProcessed Through Sort Facility
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAugust 17, 2013 xxxxx
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) 
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tInternational Letter
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tOrigin Post is Preparing Shipment
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t 

I dont think ill be ordering from herbies again...  Nirvana all the way for me, been stuck at ISC since the date you see on the screen and its not even the holidays...  Nirvana seeds is literally like less than 10 days everytime.

15. Wow that's a bummer...... I was looking forward to a ton of freebies.... I think we might do another round PPP they sound like ur Bubblelicious so strong and forgiving our pappya looks heat stressed while the PPP won't stop resonating ;p

I think my next order will be PPP Bubblelicious, ICE, blue mystic, and maybe white castle ??? I'm so indecisive when it comes to seed shopping

Attached Files:

I can tell you first hand that the round of Bubblelicious that i got from is very strong considering ph lockout, and nute, and early heat stress during the beginning stages.  even went through a round of spider mites and a day of fungus gnats lol.  I swear the Fox Farm soil i used must have been fucked up or something.

I think i may order from nirvana tommorow another round of bubblelicious and i want to try PPP as well.  Are those pics of your ppp currently?

And herbies customer service said that if i dont recieve my order by sept 4th, they will ship me another batch.

17. Yes the first two are the PPP and the last is the pappya

18. yea that PPP looks like it is going strong

19. What did you do for your gnat problems I'm dealing with a slight infestation myself and ironically used fox farm soil happy frog to be specific

20. I got a bottle of fox farm's dont bug me, you can spray it all over your plant and soil, let the room chill for a good day or so.  cleaned the walls of my box with bleach and that took care of it.  i didnt have a bad infestation, but i did act as soon as i saw 2-3 gnats/mites.

Also depending on the bug, like fungus knats, let your soil dry out a bit more than usual and then water with 1 tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide per gallon of water. 

Dude i think FF soils have shit living in it from the get go lol.