Bubblelicious X5, 400W Mh/hps Cooltube, Scrog, Gl60 2X2X5 Tent, 4Inch Inline W/ Carbon Scrubber

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by skinnydrollin, Jun 3, 2013.

1. True dat, i have a punch and some of those wire pipe cleaners so i may get the training set up before they go to their little dark period before flowering.

2. DAY 5 Flowering Update:

I can say that during the first 5 days of flowering with a 400w HPS on 12/12, the plants have stretched about 6 inches already and are almost 2 feet tall.  I have tons of healthy tops as they are the results from topping at 3 weeks.  Plant E in the back was not topped as i'm going to let it grow one main cola.  I will also compare this yield to the plants who were vegged longer and topped for future growing experiments.

Detailed specs on A,B,C vs E.
    Plants A,B,C:  Vegged for 35 days, topped week 3, pruned week 4.
    Plant E:  Vegged for 21 days, not topped

Nutes:
    Plants are now receiving Tiger Bloom, Grow Big, Big Bloom and Bud Candy.  Next week ill introduce Big Bud to the mx.

Anyways here are pictures!! N-JOY:

IMG_1800.JPG IMG_1801.JPG IMG_1802.JPG IMG_1806.JPG IMG_1807.JPG IMG_1809.JPG IMG_1810.JPG IMG_1812.JPG IMG_1814.JPG

3. Smell report:  It smells like a dead cat that died after eating a bowl of fruity pebbles.  Carbon filter doing its job though. 

it was 100+ degrees today outside, 4inch inline keeping the 400w hps around 86-90.

4. Update 2 days into second week of flowering. Girls were super thirsty so I gave them their fix and now they are super happy.  Plants are pretty much at the 2 foot mark.  Had to raise my lights up again today.  Dam Bubblelicious is a super stretcher.  There are tons of pistils everywhere.

Pics!!

IMG_1814.JPG IMG_1815.JPG IMG_1823.JPG IMG_1823.JPG IMG_1825.JPG IMG_1825.JPG IMG_1827.JPG IMG_1828.JPG

Attached Files:

5. Took the plants out of the tent today for a quick inspection and took some pictures of them as well.

Plant A
    24 inches tall, vegged 35 days, Day 10 flowering
    Just a couple pics of the plant after it just woke up.  that's why the leaves are drooping at the moment. The bud sites are starting to form all over now.  This just goes to show that the GLR really does cause flowering to happen pretty fast.

IMG_1832.JPG IMG_1833.JPG IMG_1834.JPG IMG_1835.JPG IMG_1836.JPG

Plant B
    21 inches tall, vegged 35 days, Day 10 flowering
    IMG_1853.JPG IMG_1854.JPG IMG_1855.JPG IMG_1856.JPG IMG_1857.JPG

6. Plant C
    22 inches tall, vegged 35 days, Day 10 flowering

IMG_1845.JPG IMG_1847.JPG IMG_1848.JPG IMG_1850.JPG IMG_1851.JPG

Plant E
    13 inches tall, vegged 21 days, Day 10 flowering

This plant is kind of like my experimental plant since I did not top it like the others are it has the shortest veg time.  I'm going to let this one grow one main cola and compare the yield to the other plants.
    IMG_1837.JPG IMG_1838.JPG IMG_1839.JPG IMG_1840.JPG IMG_1842.JPG

7. Here we go for another update:

Day 16 Flower

Pics:
    IMG_1870.JPG IMG_1880.JPG IMG_1883.JPG IMG_1884.JPG IMG_1885.JPG IMG_1890.JPG IMG_1891.JPG IMG_1896.JPG IMG_1895.JPG
    Problems:  I have spotted a Nitrogen Deficiency with all the plants.  I ruled out the possibility of having a lockout because ive only used PH'ed water to feed and water.  Yellowing of the lower leaves and it made its way to some of the top leaves and also cause leaf drop.

Solution: I uped the dose of Grow Big (my veg nute) from 1 teaspoon per gallon, to 2 teaspoons per gallon.  I made sure that the water was phed to 6.0-6.5.  I did not see any new dead leaves and leaf drop seemed to have completely disappear overnight.  Top leaves are gaining their color back while severely damaged leaves were plucked.  I will continue to supplement grow big every watering until things are where i feel right.
    IMG_1894.JPG
    On the flip side bud development and new leaf growth are vibrant and healthy.

8. I finally figured out what was causing my Nitrogen lockout....

Such a rookie mistake... shakes head.

I was ph'ing my water to 6.5 and after adding all of my nutes, my new ph was dangerously low @ 4.3.  I Ph'ed my nutrient mix to 6.0-6.5 and gave them a good watering and trimmed the lower popcorn bud sites and leaves and they are healthy and happy again.  All leaves at attention.  More pics to come at the beginning of week 4.

9. well, today i broke my dark cycle and flsuhed all plants with 10 gallons of PHed water.  since i dont have a digital meter, manually phing that water was a bitch.

Oh and i will never ever use smart pots ever again.

The end of week 3 flowering is today so hopefully i have corrected my PH problem with all of my plants.  I will be more careful phing the solution moving forward.  hopefully nothing else happens =/.

10. Update:

Day 2 of the 4 Week of Flowering aka Day 23 Flowering
    Nutrient Cocktail includes: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Bud Candy, Big Bud, and Cal Mag

After the flush, my plants have taken off again with the budding process.  Trichomes have started appearing all over all of the plants, heavily.  Im pretty sure the nutrient lockout was caused by PH being too low has not been resolved, phew.

Anyways enjoy pics:

IMG_2055.JPG IMG_2056.JPG IMG_2057.JPG IMG_2058.JPG IMG_2059.JPG IMG_2062.JPG IMG_2063.JPG IMG_2064.JPG IMG_2065.JPG IMG_2066.JPG

11. More Pics, took them out to clean tent and decided to do a bubblelicious family photo.

Attached Files:

12. had a minor spider mites problem, but fox farm dont bug me wiped that out in one day flat and i cleaned the tent with a bleach water solution.  also picked up dead fan leaves. sheesh.

buds are packing on weight though.

13. Wow I really been MIA your grow is looking great ! i bet your excited, my outdoor grow has been rough but I'm doing my nirvanas indoor

14. Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1234228-Nirvanas-Papaya-&-PPP

16. hell yea man!
    im subbing to your grow here in a second, nice to see ya back after 10 years lol

17. Lol well I'm back!! And grow came out good

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. good , haha bout to post some updated pictues of colaville.

19. Day 31 Flowering: Bubblelicious Cola-Ville

Most colas are no less than 1ft long and even the small tops are pretty decent.

IMG_2079.JPG IMG_2082.JPG IMG_2083.JPG IMG_2085.JPG IMG_2090.JPG IMG_2091.JPG IMG_2092.JPG IMG_2093.JPG IMG_2094.JPG IMG_2089.JPG IMG_2087.JPG IMG_2088.JPG

20. Update Pics

Day 36 Flower, Last Week of Nutes before Flush and 2 weeks of water, then harvest depending on how trichs look.

Attached Files: