Bubblelicious nirvana shop strain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dubbledown22, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Just got these bad boys. Anyone have experience growing this strain?

I have about a three foot restriction (3x2x3) and plan to low stress train this bitch in a circle with topping at all. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. no personal experiences with her , but I was highly recommended her by someone on here. But you always have to get the right cut. ( this is what iam learning now)

They Autos or Photo period?
    I've grown Bubblelicious auto, but never LST it at the time.

4. Their not autos. I have some low Ryder autos tho if you have experience with those.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 gingerb, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014

Not tried low ryder auto, but heard they are meant to produce well and fairly fast at 8 or 9 weeks.
    I'd say normal photo period bubblelicious would be slightly strong and produce more then the auto version.

6. #6 GoldGrower, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    I grew bubblicious for a couple of years, back about 8 years ago. Nice smoke but no hint of bubblegum taste or smell. I'm growing TH Seeds' bubble gum auto right now and also no hint of bubblegum smell .

I have grown lowryder#2 countless times, but never the original lowryder. The #2 is one of the most potent strains I have grown 

7. good well I can trash this bublic I ous then . I thought it would be more fruity bubble gum tasting. I have other genes that take precedence over nirvana

8. Trash them? That sounds a bit drastic

9. it's in in solo cup that there is no room 4