bubblegum harvest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by esben, Mar 24, 2006.

1. i just looked and the only forms of currency are euros and "danske kroner" which i guess is denmarks money.

2. if you use a credit card they will convert it for you...no worries...except maybe getting arrested...be sure to request stealth shipment in order comments

esben, how do these plants smell compared to other strains u have grown?

3. I'm so jealous, and thats something i rarely say. Very very nice. I hope it doesn't take me long to have bud like that.

4. how much did you yeild off that 400w?

thanks

5. Thats a Head O' Bud man. those colas look fingerlickin good.

6. esben where are you!?!? i need to see some more sick ass pictures of some bud :) what are you growing now i need to know :p

7. not much to see, i have some old ones if you like?

heres whats cookin this outdoor season...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. ah so many babies looks like a nursery haha but yea some old pics are cool i love your photo skills and the pretty plants :p haha

9. thanks bro, heres some 04 shots...

erdbeer x purpurea t

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

purple passion

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

purple peace

[​IMG]

leb27

[​IMG]

hindu kush x leb27

[​IMG]

10. gahhhhh i love it :) looks like heaven... and i just noticed u had ur album in ur sig gotta love all those pics :)

and i take it u just about grow everywhere? greenhouse,inside,outside?

11. Goddamn that looks amazingly delicious. Nice grow man!

12. you're a fuckin GENIUS, man.

13. dude im trying to give you more rep but it wont let me.. lol

14. I think you should send one of those pics into hightimes they might just make it

15. thanks a lot friends.. im a passionated outdoor grower for 25 years.. later two years i played with the grow box, but to tell you da truth, i love mostly the great outdoors..

heres some 05 out... many of them with the great swiss erdbeer genes...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. i grew some bubble gum before with a 200 watt hps but i only got 2 ounces... yours looks really dank nice grow dude +rep

17. WOW...thats amazing, those plants are sexy as hell
    how do you achieve these results outdoors!?

18. :eek: :eek: :eek: WOW!!! that looks like one of the nicest harvests I've seen! My mouth is watering, lol.

19. yea seriously send those pics into HIGHtimes... if they dont accept your pics they dont know what the fuck they are doin lol..

you live in denmark? how do you get away with all those huge plants and stuff over there? is it just tolerated or something?

20. Woooo that bud tooks so good i had to wipe off my screen. You are an inspration to me my dream is to grow 1 plant that looks like anyone of those ya gat there. i swear looking at your weed makes me think the bud im smoking now is even better..Keep the good green growin.:smoke: