bubblegum harvest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by esben, Mar 24, 2006.

1. did you do any training on those beauties or did ya just let em reach for the sky?

2. thanks a lot guys, thebubblegum is jammi tasting and gives a nice creative uphigh... pix on da dried buds soon..

heres a lil summer 05 outdoor bud...

first afghani from bluehemp.ch..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. very nice lookin buds man. I bet they taste great hehehe.. how many plants did you have in total? looks like 6 or 7?? :) hope u enjoy your harvest man.

4. lil more...

early durban...

[​IMG]

erdbeer x purpurea t..

[​IMG]

same, but the male....

[​IMG]

pregnant erdbeer x purpurea t

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. yummy.... :smoke:

6. wow man that looks like some realllly unique bud..

7. where can i get some of those seeds????? I love that purple and red bud ohhhhh my make a mother out of that shit

8. All of your bud looks VERY nice and dank. You have re-inspired me to grow +rep

9. thanks a lot guys...

heres some more..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Beutiful!!! lol i wanna see some dry pics too when you get them :) those look soo good!

11. at last some dry pix, more later...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. WOW. Are you going to be selling these or is all that bud for personal/friend consumption? :rolleyes:

13. wow, you are a pretty good photographer.....btw...what kind of plants are those? rhododendrons?

:) + rep

14. damn nice job, but seriously, where can i get some of those seeds?

15. ya i would love to have those seeds!

16. oooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggg.......... i would kill to have that nice of fuckin bud... looks very good... how much was total weight from all the plants? +rep man looks good

17. damn,,,, i say again,, damn,,,,looking at them buds, give me such a stiffy, i had to let my willy hang out, just to get comfortable again in this chair,,,, lol gotta love that purple shit,,,,,,,,

did that seed co. ship to the u.s.,,,,,,, im gonna look in on them tomorrow,,,,, too late tonight!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

18. OMFG! amazing dude..