Bubblegum drying 68 degrees at 47% humidity day #4 of hanging

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Mr.Grits, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Just showing us pics or do you have a question?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I was wondering if it looked normal for that time of drying

3. Sativa or indica?

4. Well, I trim before I dry. I feel it makes a nicer looking bud trimming while wet. But that's preference. My buds pretty much look the same day 1 or day 7. Gotta go by feel. Indica or sativa? My guess is a hybrid leaning towards sativa looking at the width of the untrimmed leaves and the airy look of the bud shot.

5. Trimmed bud before drying.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bubblegum is a hybrid that is indica dominant. I based my original assumptions on the pic alone. You could have one that it's sativa phenos are more prevalent.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. I cut it at 117 days and still was throw white pistols, smells sweet, spicey, pepper, little like hay rite not w of course

8. Should I trim all those shaggy leaves off now? After 4 days of hanging guys? I value all opinions!!

9. Sure you can.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Is there any value to leave them till day 10?

11. No. But why is 10 days even in question? Can't put days on how long to dry. When is done it's done. Could be 4 days can be 8,10, 12,. They are dry in their timeframe not yours. How are the buds feeling?

12. At that temp and low humidity, those leaves could be beneficial in slowing down the drying time....The slower the drying,the better..

• Like Like x 3
  13. They just started to feel crisp on the way outer leaves

14. I literally would have to put a humidifier in the tent with it to raise anymore, it is cold and dry here. I want to do it rite but my outside envelope is causing problems

15. Here's one for ya...
    My last harvest was a 'rush job' cause I had to go outta town for a few days.
    So I chopped,quick-trimmed, and packed em in cardboard boxes, and stuck em in the attic,till I got back..
    Cold, dry climate here as well...They slow-dried beautifully that way, and cured out as smooth as you could ask for !
    Cardboard boxes are great for slowing the dry time.

16. Ok, so that is a option to slow it down further?

17. If so I will hook one up now

18. That was my point.

• Like Like x 1
  19. What’s the best way to set this sucker up?