Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubblegum Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sgkush, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Some bubblegum diesel.. I've had lots of bud pickups recently but this was really the only one I felt was worth sharing.. Amazing "classic pink flavor" bubblegum smell with a low diesel smelling undertone that stinks up a room.. Not that gas smell, but a really high octane diesel fuel smell.. Intoxicating taste, beautiful colors, and soft and easy to break up into a bong or blunt. Awesome Hybrid - overall Ill give this bud a nice 9.5/10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hahah i understand that its not gas smelling but i'll tell you one dam thing, the dam nugs might as well be gasoline because the second you light those puppies up your ass is gonna be on fire

3. Looks great, someone knew what they were doin when they grew that!

4. That is the best bud I've seen on this sight thus far major props

5. ( . ) ( . )

---------

holy fuck

6. Thanks, I think it was impossible to get cotton mouth on this weed..

7. looks dank man! SMOKE UP!

8. Bubblegum is a good smelling and unique looking strain ususlly