Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubblegum and Purple Kush Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NiKoChE, Mar 27, 2011.

1. The Bubblegum tasted pretty good...not like bubblegum though, it smelt like bubblegum and it was grown good.

The high hit me out of nowhere but after a few bong tokes I was feeling nice and relaxed.

Then I took out the Purple Kush.

The smell of it was so strong and fruity and With a strong smell of kush and it tasted amazing.

The high was felt right after exhaling a bong toke, a very stoney high with strong relaxing body high.:smoke:

Pics:

Bubblegum

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Purple Kush
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. mmm me like purple kush

3. Yum, my fingers are getting sticky just looking at this pick lol!

4. Nice man,
    you can strait see crystals on your finger!

5. wow thats some of the best looking bubblegum ive seen
    dank man dank:wave:

6. yum looks fuckin tasty. real kiefy

7. Good lookin' buds you got man.

I want some of that purple kush! Gotta love kush

Which was your personal favorite?

8. fixed :wave:

9. fire pickups man, you can see the trichs all over your finger haha

10. I've had both of those, I got purple kush last week and it was reallly dank, I just smoked 3 bowls of green crack aswell which is pretty good.

11. looks like BC

12. Its is :smoke:

13. +1 on that FER SURE BRAH dank nuggets :smoke:

14. Purp kush rapes what little motivation I have to do anything lol gotta love it tho

15. damn nice...:D

16. Sticky Sticky Sticky. wow just seeing those pictures makes me want to smoke :)