Bubbledusty

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ME BUBBLEDUSTY, May 13, 2010.

1. I like f***ing monster buds and thats what I shall wish for. Fingers crossed. Mother plant had buds as big as a 2 liter bottle:eek: although she had 600w HPS and Im only sporting a 400w MH? We will see:D

2. [​IMG]

Wow thats a big bud Dusty, the pic aint so small either man phew! Great work dude, looks fire :smoke:

3. Thanks V, that means alot comming from an expert such as yourself!:D

4. Just thought Id drop a quick O.D. update. Plants outside are doing superb, we've had lots of rain this year so I've yet to even have too water them. A great year to have some plants outside.
    june 2010 072.jpg

june 2010 075.jpg

june 2010 077.jpg
    A question for some of you smart computer gurus out there... What does it mean when you upload pics and it says "file unable too upload due to a security token misplaced?" Id have more photos of the O.D. op. but all my files wouldnt upload?????????:confused:

5. That secrurity token thing has happened to me too man, I think its a GC thing though, so just keep trying and it should go through eventually :rolleyes::smoke:

6. Thanks V that DOES make me feel lots better! I was wondering if maybe the wife disabled something w/ my firewall or security that I got setup.:D

7. Looking really great man. I saw that you're on day 36 flower, I'm on day 35 flower of some White Widows and some Super Lemon Hazes.

Lookin forward to seeing your crime scene photos :p :hello:

8. Thanks wasabe just saw yours too, not bad. + I posted you some rep. ehem. I'll update this weekend w/ O.D. and I.D. plants.:D

9. :DHere is the pics of the unknown strain Ive been refering to as Skunk that I asked AskEd to take a looksy at. Tasted suprisingly like Skunk that I have smoked in the past. But seeing as I'm going to have seeds between my Bd and this plant ID would be very sweet indeed! Yes she has been supercropped due to the fact she grew way taller than her BD friends.:cool:
    There are a few shots on Custom280Z's thread. Thanks again Ed you are the man!

Attached Files:

10. This avatar is tribute to ol willie just for you Ed.:D

11. :wave:Well this is a huge update for me! Ive figured out that Im for sure going to have to wait til I return from Europe to start another round, so I have these T-5 Sun-Blaze lights (24"ers) that were going to veg my next round sitting in the garage, so I might as well make the most of them! Just got done adding them to the flower cloz. Way brighter and I think it might help these girls chunk-up!:D Here are some new pics:
    Flowering 41 days:
    june 2010 095.jpg

june 2010 088.jpg

june 2010 090.jpg

june 2010 093.jpg

june 2010 091.jpg

june 2010 094.jpg

june 2010 092.jpg

12. Looks great! Can't wait to see how big they get.

13. OMG dude your ladies are looking nice :hello:

Starting to LOOK FAT n tasty bro

Keep it up duder :hello: :D :wave:

14. Looking great bro looking forward to seeing them finished. Those T-5s look like they are adding a ton of light, your ladies will love it.

15. #115 ME BUBBLEDUSTY, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
    Well Im starting to wonder how much weight these girls will give? Any guesses from you experienced growers out in GCland? Thanks TOW I probably wouldnt be anywhere near where I am if it wasn't for all your help, not to forget everyone else, thanks too AG, Alatar,Aug. W, Mr. n MrsEd and everyone else that I probably forgot cuz Im stoned:smoke:

16. Yeah their adding a shitload of light and Im already regretting not putting them in there way earlier. Oh well, hoping they add some chunk to these ladies:D

17. Heres a little update on the plants outside. They are thriving like mad with all the rain we have gotten this summer.:
    june 2010 087.jpg

june 2010 088.jpg

june 2010 089.jpg

june 2010 090.jpg

june 2010 091.jpg

june 2010 094.jpg

june 2010 095.jpg

18. Im going to take some indoor pics tonight:hello:

19. Hey there bubbledusty, great thread you got amazing photos. I'm along for the ride for sure. :)

20. Here is a few pics of my SLH clone turned mutant, now she is chilling under the lights. I dont think she will give me more than a couple of grams, but its all I have left to remember her dead mother:( So she will be my little one or two hit wonder:
    june 2010 089.jpg

june 2010 088.jpg

june 2010 087.jpg