Bubbledusty

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ME BUBBLEDUSTY, May 13, 2010.

1. #61 ME BUBBLEDUSTY, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010
    Heres one of the pieces of glass I like too use(real thick glass):
    may 2010 179.jpg

may 2010 180.jpg

may 2010 181.jpg

may 2010 182.jpg full of bubbledust of course:cool::D

2. NICE Glass pipe Duder :D
    Nice camera work as well,i dont mean to be rude to others but some people in the city cant take pics worth crap LOL

Hows ya screen doing :D

3. I 2nd that! But at least bad pics are better than no pics.

4. Thanks TOW. Where you been dude. You were sayin that you use tap h2o to water your girls? Is that because your ph is ok? I was told that tap has a side affect(you dont know exactly what the disolved solids) are that it contains. And when you use RO most the ppm has been removed (hence add your own nutes) now you know whats in it.:confused:
    I guess I'll third that statement "people who cant take pics suck" Im fortunate enough to have a decent cannon powershor 10 maga pixel. It has a light balance so I CAN take pics w/ light on BUT I have yet too figure it out.:mad: But it does take real nice photos,Thanks:D

5. Howdy Bub, glad I found your page here man...gonna be a helluva run.

6. Here is a few new photos. I know how you all enjoy looking at pics. These first ones are of my screen and how full it is, also some close ups of my hairs and triches forming::D
    may 2010 196.jpg

may 2010 195.jpg

may 2010 194.jpg

may 2010 193.jpg

may 2010 191.jpg

may 2010 192.jpg

7. Then here is the latest news on my SLH lady. She was a clone from a dying mum, Then lived outdoors on the hope she would revert back to veg w/ no luck, she just kept on making fruit, so I just brought her into my flower room. But then I noticed something a bit wierd:confused: Anyone know why these odd leaves are forming?
    may 2010 186.jpg

may 2010 187.jpg

may 2010 189.jpg

may 2010 190.jpg

may 2010 188.jpg
    Any advice on this will be rewarded w/ the services of an oompaloompa when its their time too trim.:D:smoke:

8. I got that kind of growth from what I call pH shock, for lack of a better term. I took cuttings from a plant in soil. The sweet spot for soil pH is 6.5-6.8. I rooted the cuttings in coco coir. The sweet spot for coco pH is 5.5-5.8. So I watered at 6.0. I always go a little high on the pH.

Well, the cuttings were none too pleased about jumping from 7.0 water to 6.0 water with no graduation in between. The leaves got that slightly twisted, slightly concave thing going and the new growth came in mutant. But they got over it. :rolleyes:

Actually, I got mutant leaf growth on one of my last two cuttings, and they went from coco to coco, no pH shock at all, so maybe the rooting process itself spurred the unusual growth.

I would guess that your SLH plant has found the transition from outdoors to indoors to be stressful, and the weird new growth is just her way of expressing her displeasure. I think you just ride it out.

I started off a little over a year ago by growing some plants outside and then bringing them in to flower. The move did shake them up and stall them out a bit, as I recall. I don't remember if I got mutant growth on that occasion.

Your SLH plant may have failed to revert to veg while outside because the days have not yet grown long enough to trigger such a transformation. You could force the issue by putting her on a 18/6 light regimen. Or you could just go with the flow and flower her, which is what you appear to have decided to do. That's probably the right call. Why stress her more? When in doubt, flower! that's what I always say. :p

That screen is looking pretty sweet. :D

9. Where is this bubbledust from again? I remember reading it once.

That SLH could also be stressed from revegging, cloning, and other factors. Id say just focus on keeping it alive and it should work out for ya. Be careful of hermies while flowering this time, alot of stress and confusion for the plants being put into into veg-->flower-->veg-->flower

10. Hey buuuudy. Thanks for stoppin by the old grow the other day. Hope youll be around for the next one with femed seeds this time lol.

Its lookin good over here though. The SLH looks like a nice snack :p

11. WOW :eek: duder your screen is starting to FILL UP perfectly :hello:

Lush green growth everywhere :D ;) :p

so whats been up man,haha its been a while since i've been on here

12. What up TOW, I was wonderin' where ya were. Hope all is well, and you sorted out your housing accomodations Just doin the damn thing over here you know, keepin it green:D
    Watered yesterday at 6.75 pH and 1150 ppm with the flora nova bloom and these whores are loving it. Had my first visual on my trichs 3 days ago. I'll get some close ups when light goes down tonight or something. But their present. Welcome back TOW. Sure glad you didnt find photos of BROWN trees on my journal cuz you were absent for so long.:smoking:

13. SUP! Well im just waiting on the seeds. Once they get here ill almost be ready. I get home on june 20th so once i get home and order all that stuff itll be in business. At least by june 28th they should be in soil. It should be a grand ole time! It would be great to just start from clones but idk anyone who has a forest atm.

14. What's up Dusty dude!

Gotta comment on that glass first. Has a look of quality. Is it an original or production piece? That psychedelic blue and white is sweet!

Girls looking happy in your care. Good day to ya BD!

15. Its an original piece from a place called clown glass. actually a very nice piece and its heavy too. I like it alot thanks. As for the plants thanks, I do my best. This is by far the best setup Ive ever had, and its doin what its supposed too quite well. Thank you and I should have new pics of my OD and my ID later today.:D

16. #76 ME BUBBLEDUSTY, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
    Here are the pics I promised. Im pretty proud of this little outdoor garden I got going this year, not only functional but it will also look sweet. Two of the plants are my fav tho, my windmill weed and my wagonwheel weed all plants have been topped and LSTd but these two are especially trained. MJ isnt really a climbing plant but with the right abuse I mean treatment all plants grow up right.?.(also helps prevent detection) Should be looking good in the months too come. I know I cant wait.:D
    may 2010 197.jpg

may 2010 198.jpg

may 2010 199.jpg This is one of my sickly bitches quarantined from grow room.

may 2010 200.jpg This also was quarantined from the grow room

may 2010 201.jpg

may 2010 203.jpg Here is my wagonwheel weed

may 2010 202.jpg

may 2010 206.jpg Here is my windmill weed

may 2010 205.jpg

may 2010 204.jpg

17. Very stealthy indeed. Each photo looks like a snapshot of natural vegetation. It is only when you take the time to look closely for the pot plants that must be there that you see them. And there they are, looking very green and very much like they belong. Great stuff! Nice solar powered grow! :hello:

18. Agreed. It looks very natural. Nice location :)

19. Thank you very much its still a little fresh, but I think it'll be truley awesome when more mature.:cool: The comments are most encouraging:hello::D

20. #80 ME BUBBLEDUSTY, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
    Here is those uv pics. The light I have(UV) is not the strongest light in the world. LIke I said before got nothing on how sweet LED pics look. Here is the room before lights went down today 19 days flowering.
    may 2010 212.jpg Skunk

may 2010 213.jpg

may 2010 207.jpg

may 2010 209.jpg

may 2010 210.jpg

may 2010 211.jpg Bottom left lady is skunk of some strain

may 2010 216.jpg

may 2010 215.jpg

may 2010 214.jpg

may 2010 208.jpg This is the grow closet. Minus the doors upper/lower for veg. and clone station (right hand side)Figured Id throw this in just because I am so FUCKING proud to be an American!!!!!!!!!:D With a REAL FUCKED up President and government!!!!!:mad: Oh well Im happy and so are ALL my bitches.!!!