Bubbledusty

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ME BUBBLEDUSTY, May 13, 2010.

1. Hey BD ur plants, as they grow larger require a Higher lvl of PPM

I would say tone it down to 600-700 right now cuzz ur plants dont have really have any buds on em right now,and that much P and K isn't really needed

Also are you going to still be suing a Vegg nutrient?
    Most company's 2 part Nutes are used in unison throughout flower,i dont know about Flora nova tho so check the back of the bottle or read some stoofs on it online

Anyhoozle Have a good day bro

~peace~ :wave:

2. #42 ME BUBBLEDUSTY, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
    Yeah thats good info, Im finding it hard to bring down the ppm cuz this flora nova bloom( which is a flowering noot) is so f'n thick and there is so much solids contained within it. but I'll try at least til I'm later into flower. Here is a pic of SLH (I recall you saying she waas monster cropped(Alatar)) Not once actually. I have yet to even top her as she was only a clone. Another feeding tomorrow so new pics then:
    may 2010 162.jpg

may 2010 163.jpg
    How long can it take to revert back too veg? This bitch is still producing some buds?
    These pics are from last week, Ill take new ones of all my outdoor bitches tomorrow:wave:

3. Monster cropping is rooting a cutting from a flowering plant. The resulting clones are often very branchy with many tops. That may vary by strain. There's a lot I don't know.

How long is daylight now? I think 14 1/2 hours is center of the fuzzy line that divides the flowering photoperiod and the vegetative photoperiod. It may take a while, but the lengthening days should push her back to vegetative growth. I should point out, however, that I know less about growing outdoors than I do about monster cropping.

Cool! :cool:

4. So then your obviously right on the money Alatar. I had no idea that this is what "monster cropped" means thus you are correct, that particular lady was monster cropped. This particular clone was about 2.5 weeks into flower, So how far into flower can/should you cut clones? Now then another ? for you sir. If she is still thinking she is in flowering is topping this plant the right thing to do or must you wait til she reverts back to veg before any trimming goes down? Simply because I really like keeping my outdoor super bushed out to help w/ detection:D:cool: Here is a few photos of me outdoor, plants in pots w/ be in the ground next photo op.
    may 2010 171.jpg

may 2010 172.jpg

may 2010 173.jpg

may 2010 175.jpg

may 2010 176.jpg

may 2010 177.jpg This was #1 of the quarintined

may 2010 178.jpg #2 of the quarintined

may 2010 174.jpg Not a real good pic (SLH)

5. :hello: BOMB looking plants BD :D

Got some questions for ya

the PH pen you got is from Hanna right? is it ok to be using General Hydroponics brand 7.1 and 4.1 to calibrate ur pen? and is that other bottle a storage solution? if so do you have the pen cap submerged in it all the time? or do u use it as a buffer?

6. Yes it is a hanna and honestly all I know is what the directions say. As for the ph solutions 4.01 and 7.01 they are what whas given too me and told to use, so I'm asuming so. The other bottle is TDS calibration solution. The 7.01 is used for calibration and storage. This meter is equipped with a sealed cap that covers the electrode/ contains storage solution. The meter works real good in fact I fed today at 6.85ph and 1150ppm:D

7. #47 That_One_Weed, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
  8. What's up BD! I put some plants outside to bruh! Have to leave them in the pots though :(. Can't have them growing tree trunks, nosey neighbors.......................is this your first grow :confused:

That's how it works TOW. They say you MUST use both. So every time I used it I store in a different solution.

9. see im lost?? LOL

haha know what ima just call them up n ask LOL should save my ass a lot of confusion

10. I guess I learned something new today:confused:I didnt know you need to use both. I better figure this conundrum out before my levels get all fucked. Ive only been using the 7.01 storage solution????? This is my first proper grow. I had a couple of indoor grows before but nothing to write about. Lots of outdoor stuff tho. Just LST the hell out of them and their alot less visible know what I mean. This year I"ll have like 8 or 10 out.:D

11. How do you reply to certain things like where it says quote:
    like in your last post on my journal

12. Hey guys!

Well, they say use both to keep the pen calibrated correctly. So lets say you have your cap full of 4.01 right, you use your pen (after washing the tip off and the cap out) and do your adjustments. when you go to store your pen again, just fill the cap with 7.01. Switch it every time you use it is all.

I think I'm reading your question right BD.:confused: If you want to quote one person just click the "Quote" button on that post. If you want do do a multi, look for the plus sign on each of the people you want to include and click it so its a minus. Then click on of the quote buttons and they should all pop up in the reply box.

13. Sweet yeah thats what I was wondering, so I can use the solutions I already have just alternate. No prob. Yep that makes sense about the quote issue. Time to get high:smoking:

14. Thanks AG for the info...its all clear in my head n all just want to double check everyone's answers with what needs to be done :D

Thanks for clearing tha mess :hello:

15. I really glad. I like helpin' cause so many has helped me on this forum

ME TOO! Bout to use my new glass. Postin' pics of it shortly around my way! Wanna watch the game. Boston looks like they mean business.
    You guys are cooler that penguin toes so glad I can be of some type of assistance! :D

16. Just helped two of my pals finish their little closets pretty tight as you could expect. Looks like we all got those helpful hands:cool: . How long into flowering can I pull clones as now I'll be the clone donor(nice guy)

17. Any time before 2 weeks

this reason is because before 2 weeks the Tops haven't developed yet so it will be a smooth transition from clone to vegg

But once those tops appear it stress's the plant to have to revert back..now I know people have taken clones successfully from late flowering plants but,you risk having a weak or sickly growing clones if and when it roots from taking them so late

This is based on my Experience I've had in the past with Cloning

18. Sweet tomorrow it is!:D

19. Nice! Gotta remember that.

20. Sweet grow bro. Looks awesome