Bubbledusty

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ME BUBBLEDUSTY, May 13, 2010.

1. I dont let my tap sit out :rolleyes: i know i know you should always let it sit out so that the chlorine can evaporate lol i just dont

My end result ph of my tap after i add nutes is perfect usually 6.8-7.2 i dont need to add any Ph up err Ph down :D

also thanks for the info on RO water

2. And I saw my strain at near harvestlast night and without releasing too many details it was a sight to behold OMG!!!:eek: I about shit myself, litterally! So sit back and tune in!!
    Grow big
    Grow strong
    For soon your creamated remains
    Will be at the bottom of my BONG!:bongin::bongin:

3. I purchased my Hanna pH meter at professionalequipment.com. I chose them because their price was good and they also stocked all four Hanna solutions: the storage solution, the cleaning solution and the two calibration solutions.

Before I made the purchase, I made an attempt to check out the vendor by googling Professional Equipment. They looked real legit, but it would not hurt to check. Well, I did not find any reviews, but I did find a coupon that reduced shipping to $1. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SKU Description Qty Price
    W100-1003 pH Meter Storage Solution 1 $14.80
    221404 Hanna General Purpose Electrode Cleaning Solution 1 $13.60
    221409 Hanna pH Buffer Solution 4.01 - 500 ml. 1 $12.10
    221411 Hanna pH Buffer Solution 7.01 - 500 ml. 1 $12.10
    71351 Hanna Waterproof pH / Temperature Tester, pHep&#17 1 $81.40
    Sub Total: $134.00
    Shipping Charges: $1.00
    Sales Tax: $11.64
    Grand Total: $146.64

4. Thanks to you sir, I'll be looking into that very soon. Im so stoked w/ the final product that I really want to get this spot on;):D

5. Hey mornin dude :wave:
    Thats totally kickass about Ur new ladies,And congratulations on flipping to 12/12 :D always so exciting the first time :rolleyes: :laughing: ;) :D

Hey now where was the info at,about ur friend?

6. #26 ME BUBBLEDUSTY, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    :wave:So here is the scoop, clone donor has bagged his operation for the time being as his A/C unit took a shit so it was imperative that it be moved. Its a good thing it was super ready to harvest. But his plants he had in vegging, he gave too me:) He has lent me his T-5 veg lights and light yo-yos, also he said I could borrow his Can 33 carbon scrubber and hanna digi ppm/pH tester.SWEETNESS ,A little sad he shant continue at the present moment. Hes a super dude and my thanks goes out to him for all his help on this operation! The sickly plants looked like they were on their way to recovery but it was taking way too long. So they were relocated to the great outdoors so they can do what they need to. Well now the cab is FULL of greenery and on a 12/12 schedule here is a couple of pics. I'll take more as soon as the light goes off. Pics just dont do justice when the light is on. Do you think 6 plants is too many 4 this cab? the skunk bitches are not sexed yet so I wont cry if 1 is a boy!
    may 2010 087.jpg

may 2010 088.jpg
    I'll take more once my light goes off tonight:cool:

7. And before I forget heres some of the to sickly bitches that have been quarintined.Ha. Also some yet to hit the dirt> A big year!!!!!!!:D
    may 2010 087.jpg

may 2010 088.jpg

may 2010 089.jpg
    Hopefully a bumper crop year for me!!:smoke:

8. Only three days into flowereing right now and this screen is filling out so nicely. Does anyone have any advice on how long I should continue tucking? :confused:Or should that be done now, and just let the bitches RISE? I will take some pictures of what I got going later once the light goes off.:cool:

9. Hey bro to answer ya question I've been growing for a lil over a year now :D

and about ur ladies i would keep tucking and tucking till theres no more room left :p

the more bud sites the bettah right bro :cool:

AND yus we all demand pictures of ya ladies

T.O.W has spoken,SO it was said so Shall it be done ;) :D :p haha

take care duder :wave:

10. Sorry all I had lots on my plate last night but I was able to go get some pics after my light went out here :4 BD, 2 Skunk
    may 2010 157.jpg

may 2010 158.jpg

may 2010 159.jpg

may 2010 160.jpg
    I tried to figure out the links but gave up!
    "Big Bad Ass Bubbledust Bitches" Hows that can this work? Thanks AGAIN TOW.:smoking:

11. Titties, real big titties! Thats the way it should work!!! :D Thanks TOW and Mr.AG. You guys rock:D

12. SOOOOOO, he figured it out, sweet deal!

13. Well here it is. a little update. Here is the new digi temp gauge that was given too me to use. I fed monday with flora nova bloom at 5.8 ph and 1200 ppm and they loved it. I'm only 9 days into flowering and lots and lots of nice juicy buds are begining to form. Here you go:
    may 2010 164.jpg

may 2010 165.jpg

may 2010 166.jpg

may 2010 167.jpg

may 2010 168.jpg
    That 97 degree temp is from when the unit was in my truck. the closet stays between 70/ night and 85/ day. humidity stays between 35% and 55%. More updates when nuggs get fuller!

14. WOW BD :hello: ur setup looks pro BrothaMan,that screen is filling in SO nicely :D :hello:

Although Peat moss is considered a Hydroponic medium you shouldn't have ur PH at a Hydroponic LVL soil PH needs to be 6.5 to 7.0

Nice Photography on the close ups man :D you should start seeing the buds develop more here in the next 5 days or so

Keep it green Dude :wave:

15. I just got the digi "hanna ph/tds meter" so where should I be w/ ph 6.5 or 7.0 also this flora nova bloom I was told is real good shit but even w/ RO water it sends my ppm to 1200 to 1300 even w/ low dose measurements? is that normal?:confused: I appreciate the encouragement.:D

16. That set up does look legit!

Nice BD! I thought 6.5ph was ideal for soil.

17. Sweet 6.5 it is. How bout those ppm, 1200 to 1300 ok?

18. PPM's is a personal game dude. My ladies couldn't handle anything over 1000 ppms! You gotta spent some time with your ladies. If they're in flower then there appetite should be hearty. I say keep it at 1200ppms. If they start to get really dark green then you should back up are you'll start to see the burn. They start getting light in color then they are hungry as hell. Spotting deficiencies isn't easy! Trust me on that one. It's always best to start low in my opinion you being a soil guy cause its harder to flush

19. Hey there, Dusty. You want your soil pH to be anywhere from 6.5 to 6.8. You can use the pH of your runoff as a proxy for your soil pH. I find that I'm usually trying to pull my soil pH up, because the nutes are pulling it down, so I usually adjust my water to 7.0. I use the pH of the runoff as the determining factor on how much water I pour. When I'm feeding, I just pour till first runoff.

I don't know anything about parts per million.

The screen is filling in nicely and you have some nice pistil action going on. Looking good! How is that outdoor SLH doing?

I have the very same digital thermometer. Actually, I have two of them. Cheap consumer electronics FTW!