Bubblebucket, day 9 of budding.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by firsttimer420, Apr 16, 2007.

1. well its day 9 of budding, 3 weeks 12/12. using Rockwool Magic A & B Blooming fertilizer, pH is at 6.2 the plant is only a month and 3 weeks old, LST'd it pretty good. the rootball takes up most of the room in my 5 gallon bucket and she goes through about 3 gallons of water in 3 - 4 days.

if you see in the 2nd picture one of the tops on the left side got hella burned cuz i forgot to raise my light so thats why it looks like that.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. no replys? you guys are slackin =\

3. what kind of light are you using?

4. I used a 400 Watt Metal Halide light for Veg, and a 400 watt High Pressure Sodium light for Flowering.

5. :( fuck you guys too lol

6. damn man. ur first post was yesterday... give it time young grass smoker... if u build ur journal they will come....:hello:
    ps. id get some new pics up... whats with all the lines thru it? its hard to see..
    that means ppl wont have anything to comment about...
    keep up the good work man... and get some new pics... !!!
    peace

7. that pic looks a hell of a lot better man! its lookin really good dude, but u may want to get some of those fan leaves outta there... thats what i did to mine anyways... see what tthe other more expierienced ppl say .... this is my first grow afterall....
    keep up the good work man... u will be having some nice tasty buds
    peace

8. You almost got a nice reply untill i read that^^^.

How could you just forget about them like that. That is some bad burning. The second and third pics suck. Tisk tisk tisk Watch your garden man.

9. hey man for the 1stgrow thats a nice plant. what is it bagseed? that 1 girl filled that closet up. u should think about puling some of those branches down with some lst to make space. looks like ur gonna run out of space soon!

10. haha it's not my first grow, i been growing for quite awhile, but now I'm doing bubble buckets instead of a flood and drain system, I watch my plants every day, for at least an hour a day i just chill and watch her. but what I forgot was that the HPS light makes it so you cant really see other colors, so I couldnt see the burn untill i smelled it. it's bag seed yes, but a very good strain says the guy I got it from. i just wish i could get a CO2 system in there and I will have everything I need but i still plan on getting some dank ass nuggets out of it.

you can't really tell from that picture but I have LST'd the shit out of it, every time I've LST'd it it grows right back up, i keep doing it though every 2 - 3 days or so to open the plant up.

as for the fan leaves i'm keeping all of them on my plant except for the really low ones that dont get any light, or if they are blocking more light then they are taking i will remove them or bend them otu of the way.

You guys know of a decent fertilizer to use, I will be switching fertz after this harvest, I was thinking about going with the flora nova series. Any comments about that?