Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubbleberry pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NorCal_Cyclist, Jan 6, 2010.

1. A friend just finished a grow of the popular Dutch variety "Bubbleberry" (Blueberry crossed with Bubblegum). I didn't get much, but a free 1/8th is a free 1/8th :D

Attached Files:

2. Now those are some sexy nugs! Their like perfect little popcorn nugs! :hello::smoking::hello:

3. #3 NorCal_Cyclist, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
    The nice thing is it tastes just like it's name and provides a nice sativa buzz

4. Well, a free eighth assuming you didn't invest a whole lot of time. But that is one beautiful free eighth, for sure.

5. thats a good homie man free weed and it looks faaar from schwag:hello:

6. Yep - just a bad picture - this is med grade - there's lots of frost on these nugs.

7. wow thats a killer pickup

8. looks delicious.. i can imagine what it smells like with the blue berry genetics.. makin my mouth water hahahah

9. Can't beat a free 8th of sex in plant form.