BubbleBerry - 2nd Grow (Hydro)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Ganjagod85, Feb 22, 2007.

1. This is my second grow guys and my first hydro grow.... It is a DWC/Drip System

The strain is BubbleBerry by Sagarmatha

400 MH/HPS and I will be adding a few LED arrays shortly.....some soldering yet to be

completed

Going to be doing Scrog this time around

Two of the "girls" are obviously more advanced than the one that is just sprouting...

The growth with hydro is just awesome.

I am adding H2O2 daily and am currently using FoxFarm Grow Big

pH: 5.86 EC: 1.884

Hope you guys like!

Vegging 24/0

Not sure what Veg day it is so it is Veg Day ? I will count days once I start flowering:)

Attached Files:

2. Great looking setup and the plants are looking very healthy!!

3. Hey I have been grow 3 plants in soil im on week 3 of veg. each are different sizes. ALL under 400 watt MH. I also have a hydoponics set up with 6 plants going on a drip system with bubbles in tank. each seed is about 1 or 2 days apart. Here are my Photos Hoping to exchange help and advice. yours ARE LOOKING GREAT!!!!!!!

FOR SOME REASON THEY WONT LET ME POST THE SAME PIC TWICE HERE BUT HERE IS THE MOST UPDATED PIC OF MY CROP. THIS IS WHERE THEY ARE AT

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...ing-someone-help-me-out-my-way-flowering.html

TALK WITH YOU LATER:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

4. Hey guys here we go

Attached Files:

5. Only add H2O2 when you change your nutes, which you should be doing on a weekly basis. To much Hydrogen peroxide will kill your plant.

6. I read an article which said to replace 25% daily, and all I've seen is good results.

Worried my third plant won't be able catch up in time before I have to flip to 12/12 b/c I can't let me screen get 2 full

7. lookin very nice ganjgod, lots of foilage :metal:

8. any clue as to if this strain is a high yielder or not

9. Ganjadude I'm with you on the hydro deal now. Growth is insane compared to soil, and it's going a lot better than I thought it would so far........keep us poated bro.

10. lookin good dude, i'd let that screen fill a bit more before you flower (imho).
    nice healthy girls though :)

GL!

11. cool thanks for stopping buy guys and yeah not much of a choice now i had to assasinate fucking male the other days balls all over the place........ i killed him brutally and shredded his carcass

Attached Files:

12. maybe i should just stick to my little fern houseplant. so simple. uncomplicated, never asks for anything, but then again it never GIVES anything.

[​IMG]

13. I have turned off the recirculating pump and probably plan to have it off for the rest of the grow. I read someone talking about how the pump does not need to be left on and is only necessary until roots are established and this logic seems valid to me.

I noticed stem rot on the little runt and it is bad... even if it does survive I don't see it catching up to its sister so this will probably turn into a one plant SCROG and she is getting massive haha. It lowered temp 10 degrees.

I also dumped a bunch of fucking ice cubes in the reservoir to lower the temp... Probably going to go buy some ice packs in a couple days

I still hope for an awesome yield because it will just take another week or so for the one plant to almost fill up the rest of the screen...

14. Hell yea , at least you got the one Fem for sure They look great man K+ on the grow.

15. Nice grow Ganjagod85,
    What is the temp of the reservoir water?

16. Hey guys the lil weakling died and was removed.

I have had this big girl on 12/12 for a week and here she is!

Have one branch that broke randomly other day and I splinted it but right now it doesn't look good prolly have remove it!

Anyway comments, advice guys?:cool: Took these pics on a friend's cam

Reservoir temps at around mid 60's SMKN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Looks great Ganjagod85.
    Nice work.

18. Hey guys here are the girls are day 2 flowerrrrr!

The word document contains my readings of EC and pH!

How they looking????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• bb1.doc
      File size:
      43.5 KB
      Views:
  19. How long does your pH hold before having to be re-adjusted?

20. I monitor and adjust every now and then