Bubble_Bubbl'e grow journal

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Bubble_Bubble, Feb 15, 2009.

1. #1 Bubble_Bubble, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    sup all? The time has come for to get going, well it actually started almost exactly 3 weeks ago 9thats when I started to germ) can't get pics up at this exact second, but give me 15-20 mins and I'll get some on here. I started from some random bag seed I got from some bud one of my friends sold me for cheaps. I got some super silver haze seeds from another guy, buy it wasnt germinating after like a week, so started one of these and in 4 days it had almost completely shed the shell. It was a bigger seed too. dunno why. Anyway, I went for the low budget grow box consisting of 2 of those toats you can buy at walmart for cheaps. right now its running on 3 55w cfl's (going to be 4 by next weekend). It seems to be doing pretty well. I transplanted it yesterday from the starting cup to the pot, and the roots went pretty much to the bottom of the cup, so I know its going to be a strong and healthy one. I am using an organic potting soil that we had in our garage. it says it feeds up to two months.

quick question (I know NOW is a bad time to be asking questions when I've already started) I want to keep it organic, as I like an earthiness to my bud, so does anyone know of a cheap organic fertilizer that I can get at like home depot or lowes?

Edit: here are some various pictures of the plant and grow box.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is right after I planted it (I let it germ for to long)
    [​IMG]

and this is exactly one week after I planted it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and this is yesterday when I transplanted it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. try to find a hydro store and get some foxfarm big bloom... all organic..

3. in the second to last picture, you can see two of the leaves are drooping over. is this a bad sign? they have no visible discoloration. is this just how it is?

4. bump out of worry.

5. you might need to water it a just abit more, make sure to enrich the soil with water then don't do that again for 4 days. Also don't give it any nutes for a few weeks. GL

6. I'm doing fairly well now, cant get any pictures of the plant on, but its really starting to get going. The plant as of now is about 8x as big as these pictures, and the uppermost fan leaves cover the top of the pot. so I think its going to be a good provider, lots of nodes on a shorter plant.

7. [quote name='"Bubble_Bubble"']I'm doing fairly well now, cant get any pictures of the plant on, but its really starting to get going. The plant as of now is about 8x as big as these pictures, and the uppermost fan leaves cover the top of the pot. so I think its going to be a good provider, lots of nodes on a shorter plant.[/quote]

Hey bro congrats on ur success so far.. I'm kinda right behind u on my grow my seedlings just started to sprout... No fan leaves on it yet.. But when do I start to add light to the mix.. Because right now I have them sitting in complete darkness under a heat mat..?? All help is greatly appreciated..

-- chief

8. [quote name='"xChiefxBigBudx"']

Hey bro congrats on ur success so far.. I'm kinda right behind u on my grow my seedlings just started to sprout... No fan leaves on it yet.. But when do I start to add light to the mix.. Because right now I have them sitting in complete darkness under a heat mat..?? All help is greatly appreciated..

-- chief[/quote]
    I was there a few months ago. You should be introducing them to light by now.

ForumRunner_20120314_001539.png
    I went from that to this...

ForumRunner_20120314_001629.png

Sucess after many failed attempts from seed. White Domina, MAZAR, THC BOMB and Blue Dream growing right now.