Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bubble hash..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tonydiamond305, Mar 18, 2009.

1. .. wish i could get some in miami

2. thats what.......makin it yourself is for.

3. 1.dont know how even though im sure i can learn here
    2.no plant matter to grind up and convert
    3.my son keeps me busy

on a lighter not my girls gonna get me the grow box for my bday so i should be makin some soon!!

4. Get a thc collector.. and compressor, then make some hash :) you wont regret it

Attached Files:

5. What was the point in adding number 3?

6. it means hes a handful mad active baby awake all day running round the crib

7. wait you just gave three reasons not to grow and then went on to say that you would be growing soon.

this guy makes no sense to me

8. why are those three reasons not to grow?

9. If you grow yourself, don't make the bud into hash - make the leafs and stems into hash

10. number one and 2 had nothing to do with time it as everything to with not have trees and not having the knowledge on makein bubble hash makes perfect sense that i would have no problem with either or thoughs reason once i get the box

11. this i do know