bubble hash

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by justin10, Sep 8, 2016.

1. so newbie grower looking for a simple has making method, ice and water method seems cheap which is good as i dont want invest without been sure,
    with 2 oz of trim could anyone give any in sight to my return? quite a wildfire question im just looking for a rough guestimation, i know obviously it will come down to how much is on my trim but in a ideal world just looking for a suggestion

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Probably already done making it (sept. post) - I recently signed up here, did a search for bubble hash and this was the newest post found: I have made bubble hash several times with great success. I typically process around the same amount of trim as you have (2 oz). I never weighed the return so I can't answer that way but it's always been pretty good as far as volume, imho; so many variables'... I typically end up mixing all the "grades" and still get a very good melt. I do not compress - ironically enough I will be making another batch this weekend so I will try to document the return on investment.