Bubble hash

Discussion in 'General' started by Rabbit.13, Sep 16, 2013.

1. #1 Rabbit.13, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    What is your personal method of making bubble hash. I know everyone has there own way and there's all kinda of stuff out there on how to do it but this will let everyone compair notes

2. I use a 120 qt cooler with a drain plug. 80 lbs of crushed ice and 15 gallons of water. I grow 12 to 16 plants at a time, 2 to 3 lbs of bud. The trimmings from about 4 harvests, not the buds, all go into the cooler. Next I use a drywall mud mixer (Lowes or Home Depot about $12) attached to my 1/2 drill. I whip that ice- water- weed mixture till the whole thing looks like suds. Then I let it sit for 1/2 hour at least. Line the bags up per the instructions, open the drain plug and direct stream through the bags into a 5 gallon bucket. I pull the 160 size bag and toss contents. The 120, 73, 45 and 25 are all pulled one at a time. I scrape out hash after water has drained thoroughly. I place wet hash on cardboard, it is a dessicant, it soaks up moisture fast. Also, pour used water back in cooler as it is still freezing cold and reusable. I do this process over and over until little to no hash come out. Beat the crap out of the mix between drainages, and use reverse osmossis water to start with. I use 120 - 73 mix to cook with, the finer grades I put in a seal a meal plastic, heat in very hot water until it turns to tar, let cool then smoke. Out of the cooler I get 2 to 3 ozs of really good shit. I would like to try this with a washing machine some time

• Like Like x 2
  3. This

Subcool is the man.

By the way this thread is 3 years old.

• Like Like x 1
  4. This is one of the rare instances when someone necros but actually stays on topic and gives good advice. Y'all both get my thumbs up.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1