Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubble Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tstoner, Jul 3, 2012.

1. I just a scraped a bunch of black stuck on crystals out of my coffee grinder and it sizzled kinda like the bubble hash iv scene in toke videos. i was just wondering if it was bubble hash or if its even possible to get bubble hash this way?

2. Bahaha that my friend is resin...

Very much different than bubble hash i assure you :rolleyes:

3. True whatever man i was high as fuck

4. if it was coming from bud then it was probably just keif

5. Kief isn't black, I don't know what you put through that grinder but weed should not make black kief.

6. Smoking coffee? ;)

7. [quote name='"HAF"']

Smoking coffee? ;)[/quote]

OP you have to be an idiot if you grind your weed with the same grider that grinds your coffee.

8. Well to be bubble hash u need to put it trough bubble bags so that is a no.

9. Sounds like dudes smoking ground coffee beans.

10. Lmao my guess is res or coffee...maybe a mix??

11. who needs flowers when you can smoke beans!! but yeah, probably should not smoke that because there should never be anything black in a grinder haha. Maybe it is some of that nice black mold that is so good for you