Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bubble hash

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kenzoSlice, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Are bubble bags necessary for making hash I'm on the fence on ordering some.

2. There very easy to use and a great way of extruding all that you can get. I would recommend them.

3. Theyre not neccecary but you will make more pure hash with it , at the least buy the 220 micron bag ( to filter the crud ) and the 25 micron bag ( to catch the hash ) I have the 5 bag System but I only use 2 bags because I end up mixing the different grades anyways . It also makes it less messy and quicker the way i do it

4. Yea, they aren't necessary, but you are going to want to make something similar to them or it won't be as potent/pure as it could be hahahaha