Bubble Hash wha wha what?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CoreyP, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Can someone tell me a good place to get some bubble bags or bubble sacs for a decent price? I think the lowest ive seen is like $75 for 3 bags at BubbleSac Anyone got any other places i might try?

2. I can't tell you a good place to get a better deal. I can tell you they work and I own a set.

You will only need the three bag set.
    • Blue bag (working bag) with a 220 micron screen for separating the plant matter from the magic tea.
    • Yellow bag with a 73 micron screen to make most the hash.
    • Purple bag with a 25 micron screen to get anything left (always the best hash for some reason)
    It comes with a piece of 25 micron filter to roll out the water from your hash (makes the process go a lot quicker). Scoop the hash mud onto the filter, fold in half, place in a towel, and roll something (peanutbutter jar) over the top. All the water will be pushed out of the mud, leaving only ready to smoke hash.

If you can find 220, 73, and 25 micron screens, then you will not need to buy anything. Try silk screen supply or art supply.

Bubble Hash Tip:
    When your done making your hash, make some for your friends with the "2nd press".
    What is 2nd press? It's how they make cheap beer. Example: Coors presses out it's main beer by pushing out the beer from the hops and barley. Then they fill it up with water and cook it again. They press it again to make Keystone Beer. Most beer companys have a 2nd press label.
    You can 2nd press your trimmings. Add more ice and water to your plant matter in the blue bag (220 micron). Beat it for 20 minutes and drain (squeeze out all the tea). Run the tea through the other filters and collect your 2nd press hash.
    I get about 50% more doing this. But... The quality is not as good as the 1st press. But it is good. Your friends will love you when you send them home with a chunck.

Peace, R.

3. You might want to check out this thread about making your own bags. Also, searching for the one gallon specifically might turn up some good results.

Let us know what you find.

4. Awesome, thanks guys! I think you are right...those Bubblesac seem to be the best value. I tried a few art stores but all they seem to carry are sizes like 8xx and 12xx. Im not sure what LPI or micron those are. I dont guess it matters to to much as long as they make a pretty clean, pure hash. But i think im gonna get the 3 bag set with the optional catching/pressing screen. And i think for my situation the 1gal might be pretty good for now. Thanks for the tips on the hash making Rumpleforskin. Ill definitely post results when the time comes! This first crop i might just make enough for me and a friend and save the rest of the skuff and combine it wiht my next crop so i can make a decent amount. Whatever i do, ill be sure to keep you guys posted. Thanks again!