Bubble hash questions!...

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Taylor4791, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Just recently bought a couple oz's of bubble hash. It's black and moist. I left it out of the bag on my counter for a couple days but it's not drying out. I cut it into little pieces and waited a few more days... Still about the same. I heard putting it in the sun, by that's not an option for me. So does anyone know a trick? And also I have been wanting to roll a hash joint... Like nothin but hash!! How would I make this work? Wouldn't the paper just burn away from the hash and just kind fall apart?.. Plz help me..

2. Really?... Nobody?...

3. lol. hash is supposed to feel "moist" why do you want to dry it out? it's ready to smoke as is, hash joints are usually when you roll a regular doobie and make a little "snake" by rolling the hash in your hands. but does it not bubble when lit? you can't just roll a all hash doobie.

4. could smoke it with a little tobacco or a little bud i dont think its wise to just smoke a hash joint. dont see that working out too well.

5. I dry it out in the sun, that's your best bet. And to roll a hash joint you should really ad something to it so it will burn correctly, or double the papers.

6. You're not supposed to dry it out.

7. I love how contradictory the answers are. Thank you for all ur input

8. They're contradictory only because people that don't know what they're talking about are posting "answers".

Here's what it's supposed to look like, see for yourself:
    Harborside Health Center Menu | Harborside Oakland Menu

9. After running you trim through bubble bag and ice water im pretty sure you need to let it dry out and harden to smoke. I think everyone is thinking about different typs of hash. to me bubble hash is hash made using bubble bags which in fact you do need to dry unless you like smoking goo.....

That link you posted is useless it has all kinds of hash

10. He's not making it, he bought it. And if you look at the link, you only need to view the bubble hash, which is what the OP says he has.

11. I'm with Jed that link sucked and just cuz I bought it doesnt mean it was dry enough yet. I let it sit in the sun and it dried it out perfect. I live in apartments so I couldnt just leave it out side someone might take it. But I found a few hours here and there to put it out and it worked fine. Thanks all!

12. Do what you want kid. You obviously don't have any idea what you're doing. :rolleyes:

13. It depends on what kind of hash it is - some hash is supposed to be smoked dry, some hash is meant to be smoked while still moist. But if it's soft and dark, most hash I've had like that had a putty-like consistency. Smoke it how it is man, don't harshen the smoke...just my opinion.

As for a hash joint, there's no way you could pull it off with hash only, unless you used an incredibly slow-burning paper. I still think the best way to smoke hash is hot knifing.

14. moist hash doesnt melt to well to me.

nice golden hash is the melt i want.

black gooey hash sounds sorta off if its bubble.

15. [quote name='"pigpen03"']moist hash doesnt melt to well to me.

nice golden hash is the melt i want.

black gooey hash sounds sorta off if its bubble.[/quote]

Black gooey hash can be amazing! I'm smoking some now. It's just bubble hash made from really dank, and often only partially dried plant matter. That's why it comes out gooey. I've made some myself and love the stuff. Thats what I always look for. You know there is 0% plant matter in it when it's that melty.

16. well didnt you sorta contradict yourself?

black, means contaminants.

golden amber yellow means none.

but i do love hash, but anyhash that comes out black, has contaminants in it.