Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bubble hash question (dw i searched first)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by b_C, May 4, 2022.

1. hi there, hopefully i've got this in the right place, i know hash isnt an edible but i couldnt think of a better place to ask this question (mods feel free to move it and i apoloigise if i got it wrong)

I've made bubble hash once before, more than 10 years ago and from memory i didnt get a great return but i was also using trim/"cab"

I've got a 2-3 ounces of some ditch weed, honestly dont know how it got like this (i didnt grow it) but i got it for next to nothing, it definitely still gets me high and i've made thc capsules from it and it works well. At a guess id say its around 8-10% THC. I've attached a picture of what it looks like, its more airy than it looks in the picture.

Now i was thinking about making bubble hash out of some of it or maybe all of it, but im unsure of returns as with bubble hash it by freezing the trichs to get them off easier, and im not sure this bud actually has that many (trichs) although now that im writing this, if it gets me stoned its gonna have some trichomes right?

If theres any hash/bubble hash experts out there, do you think its worthwhile using a couple of ounces of this stuff to make bubble hash? will my returns be tiny? i know this stuff works well in capsules but im looking for something to do/experiment with (bored and unemployed hah)

thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. Bubble (ice water) Hash and Dry Ice Hash both yield about 15%. Best if you have a 5 gallon bucket O buds or more to process.

Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO
    The machine.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    The capsules I make from it.

BNW

3. more yields possible good return

4. You could run the flower through the bubble bags using ice and collect the hash. Make BNWs hash caps from that.
    Then dry out the remaining plant matter, soak it in high proof grain alcohol overnight, strain it off, reduce it all the way down and have RSO to make more caps from.
    Use it all!:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Some strains just don't wash well. It has a lot to do with the size/shape of the trichomes.

That stuff looks pretty schwaggy, I doubt it would yield well.

That said, if you want to do a test wash, you could put some of the buds in a mason jar with ice and water, and shake it for 5 or 10 minutes just to see what settles at the bottom. You should be able to determine if it would be worth it from there.

• Agree Agree x 1