Bubble Hash: Pressing. **Macro Pics**

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Pau1 Bunyan, Jan 24, 2011.

1. What are the benefits of pressing bubble hash?

I know you do it once the hash is completely dry, but is it better to just leave it the way it is?

Also is there a difference shelf life/quality?

Trying to figure out what I should do with this...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. im pretty sure there are no benefits, gives the chance of mold if damp and usually you are just crushing all the oil heads so it would become less stable, which is kinda opposite of bubble.
    i prefer unpressed bubble, and if making it myself, never press it, its chopped up the second it leaves the bag

im not sure if your a oil smoker but if you dont want to just pack that on bowls or whatever you could layer it in your extractor and make some potent oils.

3. Appreciate the response Central. Yeah I kinda realized that unless I have a huge amount of hash, there is no point in pressing any of it.

Yeah I do have a few gs of BHO. How does the full melt compare to the honey oil in terms of smoke.potency??

4. if thats actually full melt, i like it just as much, i just cant tell from my screen.

full melt in my exp has a thicker smoke and tastier, but i want to say it cant quite stand up to the potency of oil

5. Yeah Ive never really had a thorough side by side comparison. Going to try them one day after the other to really see. Curious if 'bubble' hash is better than other kinds I have encountered.

6. hey guys, i got a question about makin bubble hash if you dont mind. can you use trim to make it or do you need buds? i have 49g of real good trim, is that enough? or should i combine it with a friend who has probably double what i bhave. thanks blades.

7. Run it. If it is really good (just popcorn nugs and frosty bud leaves). Don’t bother with fan leaves and stems. Also bottom bag works well. The more the better as long as you do not over fill your bags. I could say get time times more and 20 galling bags that will give a better yield.

In the end the yield equals quantity times quality times effecientcy of extraction or filtering.

So if 49 grams has .1 resin glands and you extract .9 of that you will have 4.41 grams when you are done. If the trim sucks will have very little.

Regards,