Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bubble Hash Oil + Kief (Macros - Big pics!)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ILoveDankBuds, Sep 20, 2009.

1. #21 Chef, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
    Protip: BHO = Butane Hash Oil, not bubble hash oil.

The two are entirely different, in fact "bubble" just describes what happens when you put a flame to it.

And on a second look at that oil, it looks like molten sugar, not oil.
    Either there is still a TON of butane that wasn't properly purged from the oil, or sugar...
    I mean look at the oil, you can see the sugar crystals that haven't melted yet around the edge.

FAIL.

2. I was gonna say the same thing, but I thought the OP would have figured it out. Also is that...... ROSEMARY IN YOUR BHO?!?!?!

3. Actually I'm gonna say Troll. Good thing I always keep a can of this on hand.

Attached Files:

4. Uh...

I don't even know what to say for this thread. But I want to see those pictures of sugar.

5. He made it himself... so unless he put the sugar and rosemary in himself, I don't think its likely to be in there. More likely the butane wasn't properly purged.

6. Ha ha...

"I think I'll add some rosemary and sugar to my hash to give it flavor."

No, but it looks like real hash to me.

7. If you look closely there are some "bubbles" that are square, therefore Troll...

8. There should be absolutely no plant matter in your BHO dish whatsoever. Even if he did or didn't purge it he should have atleast taken out the bits of bud (if troll rosemary lolol) prior to doing so. Unless of course the coffee filter tore and the OP in his laziness felt that it was okay in leaving the plant matter there.

9. yeah I was gonna say the same thing there shouldnt be any bud left in your oil and you need to purge it all of the bubbles left in your oil are left over butane that didnt evaporate if you even purged it at all which is pretty unhealthy for you. next time before your done either take a torch and pop the bubbles or get a hair dryer and use that to pop them all

10. mmmmm oil :smoking: hope it got you high as fuck for your birthday dude

11. youre pretty quick to judge man.. but yeah this kids fucked up.. health wise haha

12. No, I looked closely at those pictures for a minute before I made my judgment. There are two bubbles around the edge at the 9o'clock position, that look entirely like molten sugar.

My username isn't just for show, I have worked in kitchens for over ten years, and I have seen my fair share of creme brulees. I kinda know what molten sugar looks like by now.